37

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 37

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua also seemed to sense something, looked at the hidden front door and said, "Prepare for battle."

Mu Hua and He Qing practiced exercises that were very sensitive to the air currents in the air, and they both sensed something extraordinary outside the door at the same time. He Qing took out a huge corn and looked at the door vigilantly.

Mu Hua was right, that piece of land seemed to have something to do with Plants vs. Zombies. The corn planted can kill a zombie in seconds, but I don't know if I can stick the zombie when I can't kill it in seconds, and only two super-large corns have grown in a cornfield, according to the game, super-large corn should be a corn cannon, something comparable to a cherry bomb.

The sound of banging on the door sounded, and Zhuo Qian said: "There are really zombies, there are obviously no just now, how did these zombies come about."

He Qing said in a deep voice: "The zombies outside are very powerful.

Mu Hua: "Control, this zombie can control other zombies." It's a trap to lure us in!

Yin Ben gasped, when will zombies also set traps? If all zombies can evolve to this extent, will humans still have a chance to live?

He Qing clenched the large corn in his hand and said, "The powerful zombie is in front, why don't we leave from behind?"

Mu Hua picked up the rusty big knife in his hand and said, "You go first, and I'll break it later."

He Qing glared at Mu Hua and said, "No! Let's go together!

Mu Hua turned his back to He Qing and said, "Take him away."

Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben grabbed He Qing at the same time, and He Qing said coldly: "Let go of me."

Yin Ben said: "Sister-in-law, offended.

He Qing said angrily: "Mu Hua, let them let me go, otherwise I will use cabbage." "I'm a man, why do I protect myself behind me again and again, I want to fight side by side with him. When you don't have a magic plant, you will choose to retreat, because you know that staying will only add chaos and can only drag your feet, and leaving is the best choice. But now it's different, plants are very powerful, and they can have a little more life if they are there.

Mu Hua said depressedly: "Let him go."

He Qing pulled Mu Hua's sleeve and said, "I said that we want to go together, I won't leave you alone."

Mu Hua looked at He Qing seriously and said, "I'm worried about you."

"I know, but did you ever think I'd worry about you, too?"

Mu Hua's eyes flashed slightly, which means that he is willing to accept himself?

He Qing turned his face away in embarrassment and said, "I, I won't say anything love." There is only one sentence, no matter what kind of danger you encounter, I am willing to accompany you to face it.

Mu Hua picked He Qing's chin and asked, "You like me, right?"

He Qing closed his eyes and said, "Hmm." "It's so ashamed to confess to a man, or in front of others.