82

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 82

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi said with tears in his eyes: "Do you still remember the summer rain lotus on the bank of the Daming River back then?" "The space is magical, nothing is lacking, but it's really boring to be in it for so long, okay! Wu Tian and Chiyue are fighting and training again, and they can't get involved at all, okay! There is also the setting of the boundary, the research tools are all on the other side of the river, but there is only a small area of space that can be moved, and this is the first time that the Northern Tang Dynasty has been so leisurely.

It used to be for learning Xi, and later for experimentation, even after the end times. He and Chu Wei awakened their abilities one after another, and used their abilities to select loyal people and then set up a base, and spent the rest of their time researching. How did the ability come about? Why do humans have supernatural abilities? Can ordinary people mutate and produce abilities? How did zombies come about? Can the zombie virus be cracked? Bei Tang Yi was confused by countless assumptions, and there were not enough samples of intolerance, and he couldn't study anything by relying on the blood samples of two supernatural people alone. Not to mention the study of zombies, Chu Wei was afraid that the Northern Tang Dynasty would be infected and did not agree to do this experiment. Where does Northern Tang Yi have the ability to cut zombies, Chu Wei didn't provide a sample, and Northern Tang Yi had to give up. During this time in the space, Bei Tang Yi was going crazy, and he wanted to bother Wu Tian and Chiyue to ask for blood samples, right? The battle between the two training maniacs is not close to Bei Tang Yi at all, and they want to study plants, right? Bei Tang Yi saw the power of sunflowers and had stage fright. How did such a violent plant grow!!

"Poof~" He Qing smiled unkindly. Bei Tang Yi's appearance is really unpleasant, and when I first saw him, I thought it was an iceberg beauty, but after getting along, I found out that it was a simple beauty, and now it seems to be a tease. The original silky hair was caught in a mess, but I didn't know it, and my face was wrinkled and I had a fight with the nest melon in Plants vs. Zombies.

Suo Dong was stunned and looked at the person who suddenly appeared, while Mu Chen was calm.

Akatsuki looked at Suo Dong and asked, "Are you Suo Dong?"

Suo Dong nodded with relief, and finally someone recognized him.

"So this is the mysterious Lord of Gold?"

Suo Dong nodded reluctantly. What the hell is Lord Gold? Could it be that someone knew that he was fostered a long time ago?

"It's true love to be together after the end of the world." Speaking of which, Akatsuki is because Suo Dong is on the path of a rotten girl and never returns.

One day, after work, Akatsuki became obsessed with watching TV series, but there was Suo Dong's figure in each of the popular TV series, and after watching two of them, Akatsuki finally got on it. After Qi Xin saw it, he said, "I guess there must be a powerful extreme attack behind him." In this way, Akatsuki began to dig deep into the winter, and the relationship network or something is so powerful, and a problem was found under this deep picking. There is a person behind every TV series that Suo Dong has starred in, including movies. Sure enough, someone was holding it, silently hiding something deeply, and the red moon sprouted, and then it was out of control.