69

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 69

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua held He Qing's earlobe.

He Qing said dissatisfiedly: "Don't move."

Mu Hua leaned in He Qing's ear and said, "Do you like women or me?"

He Qing looked up at Mu Hua strangely, reached out and touched Mu Hua's forehead and said, "Don't burn it?" What's the nonsense? "It's too late to hide from women, how can you like women. The lessons of the previous life are enough, what did you get by taking out your heart in exchange? Being pushed into the zombie group by the most cherished person, the feeling of being gnawed by zombies still remembers now, how can he provoke a woman again.

Chapter 49: Small Base?

"You've seen that girl for a long time." After speaking, Mu Hua lay on his back on the bed.

"Poof~" He Qing looked at Mu Hua with a smile, "Are you jealous?"

Mu Hua said in a sullen voice: "Yes, I'm jealous." I regret taking that woman with me.

He Qing said soothingly: "Don't worry, I won't like women."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"How can you guarantee it?"

"Hahaha." He Qing couldn't help laughing, he really should let Mu Hua's subordinates see Mu Hua's current appearance, and they were completely like two people in peacetime. It's both suspicion and reassurance, don't you know if this is a topic that women are passionate about? Besides, if it is guaranteed to be useful, where are there so many crazy men and women in the world.

"Isn't it funny?" Mu Hua turned over and pressed on He Qing, "I can abstain from sex for many days, do you think I want to make it back now, huh?"

"Well, don't. I have to go tomorrow.

Mu Hua snorted coldly and asked, "Is it funny?"

"It's not funny, it's not funny at all. Poof~" He Qing covered his mouth and said, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

Mu Hua lay on the side depressedly, He Qing said that he didn't dare to continue, the last time was because of this.

He Qing finally stopped laughing, and couldn't help but want to laugh when he saw Mu Hua's depressed face. Once the laughter is opened, it is difficult to stop, and when He Qing finally stopped laughing, Mu Hua's face was already dark.

He Qing hurriedly comforted, "Actually, it's not funny at all, really!"

Mu Hua closed his eyes and ignored He Qing.

He Qing touched his nose and said, "If you ignore me again, I will think that you are in the Cold War."

Mu Hua opened his eyes and looked at He Qing.

He Qing said in a low voice: "I told you that I was reborn, and the cause of my death in my last life was related to Wei Xue. So I'm not going to trust women anymore anyway, you don't have to worry about me liking women. I looked at the girl because her face was very bad, and I could see that the family was eating and drinking except for the girl, and I just sympathized with her. If you can, you can pull it, after all, her experience is similar to mine.