120

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 120

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The two walked back to the school, and Cheng Sha already knew the news that the zombies had stopped attacking.

After the zombies stopped attacking, the people at the city gate cheered, and the fast ones had already run back to spread the good news.

Cheng Sha's troubles for many days have dissipated, and after seeing Xi and Jiufangqi, he came out to greet them enthusiastically.

Xi was flattered and said: "This is what we should do, we have been sheltered here for so long, and we are very happy to be able to do something for the base."

Jiufang Qi frowned and asked, "What about people?"

Cheng Sha said: "Bring it over immediately."

As soon as the words fell, two people walked in with the troublemaker.

Jiu Fangqi stretched out his hand and tapped a few times on the troublemaker, and the troublemaker's face was cold and sweaty, and he only shouted pain in his mouth. After a minute, he couldn't even stand, and he rolled on the ground in pain.

Jiufang Qi asked, "Is it to let him continue to hurt or to kill?"

"Kill me, kill me, it hurts."

Seeing the appearance of the people on the ground, Xi was a little unbearable, "Kill it."

Jiu Fang Qi took out a sword from the ring and handed it to Xi.

Xi looked at the sword and said, "No..."

"It's okay if you don't do it, just let him hurt." Jiufang Qi made a gesture to put away the sword.

"Please, please kill me..."

Xi hurriedly snatched the sword.

The people on the ground looked at Xi pleadingly.

Jiufang Qi walked up to Xi's outstretched hand, and held Xi's hand holding the sword from behind and went down...

Xi pushed Jiufang Qi away and ran outside with his mouth covered.

Jiufang Qi put away his sword and said to Cheng Sha: "Trouble you to deal with the aftermath."

Cheng Sha shook his head and said, "After all, it's a girl, so it's better to be gentle."

"It's always going to be adapted, and it's good for her to adapt early. The enchantment only lasts for a week, and Xi doesn't work today.

"Okay, I'll arrange for someone to work for her."

I didn't eat in the morning, and Xi vomited out all the bitter water in my stomach.

Jiu Fangqi walked to Xi's side, took out a bottle of water and handed it to Xi.

"Thank you." Xi felt a little better after drinking the water.

"Do you blame me?"

Xi shook her head, "No, you're doing it for my good." "I've only seen zombies before, but I've never killed them. This time, let's practice Xi first, and the next time you encounter zombies, you'll be immune when you cut zombies.

Jiu Fangqi stretched out his hand to hug Xi, "Let's go home."

"Hmm." Xi leaned weakly on Jiufang Qi. This thin-looking man gave her a great sense of security, and for the first time, Xi felt that she could still rely on others.

Shift back to W.

At night, Feng Xiao walked around the room restlessly.

Xiaobao said impatiently: "Brother Feng Xiao, Xiaobao is dizzy.

Feng Xiao sat on the chair with an embarrassed smile, and couldn't sit still after sitting for a while, looking left and right.

The admiral said, "If you're worried, go out and have a look."

Feng Xiao shook his head and said, "I'll wait." "What can I do, if the final result of the meeting is to stay, then even if I am in Lijie, I will stay. What's more, I can't guarantee that I can calmly accept the decision to stay, so it's better not to go, no matter what kind of news it is, it's already a foregone conclusion when I know it.

Chapter 83: The Deadline for Enchantments

Half an hour later, Li Jie pushed open the door.

Feng Xiao asked, "How is it?"

Li Jie bowed his head and said nothing.

Feng Xiao's tone became cautious, "Yes, do you want to stay?"

"No, it's leaving." Li Jie looked up and smiled.

Feng Xiao breathed a sigh of relief, knocked Li Jie's forehead and said, "Little villain."

Li Jie stuck out his tongue and said, "I didn't scare you. In fact, the food here has been almost collected, and if you stay, you will have to go to other cities to find food, not to mention that it may be dangerous to stay, and leaving is the best choice in comparison. What's more, your strength is strong, and it is still very safe to follow the strong in the last days, especially those who defeat Fuyan.

The admiral got up and said, "It's best to be able to agree, and it's not in vain that Feng Xiao worries all day long." Let's all disperse, rest and get ready to go.

Things in W Town are over. As planned, after picking up Li Jie, he set off to X City, cleaning the houses around the villa and waiting for others to arrive.

On the sixth day of the enchantment, the zombies became impatient, turning around the city gates, and the zombies gathered more.

Cheng Sha clearly knew that with the current combat effectiveness of the base, he would definitely not be able to deal with these zombies, as long as the city gate was lost, the zombies outside would rush in, and the base would be over at that time. No, there is still salvation, as long as you set up an enchantment, you can block it for another week.

Cheng Sha hurriedly ran to find Jiu Fangqi, and Jiu Fangqi lazily walked over to open the door.

Cheng Sha said, "I want to ask you for help.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter120/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel