9

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 9

Author:silent Label: Modern times

In today's society, not to mention ordinary people, even beggars don't worry about eating, so how did He Qing get hungry? He Qing's previous life was thoroughly investigated, life was very regular, and eating was also very regular, to be precise, he would eat according to the same event every day, and there was no possibility of starvation at all. has a girlfriend Wei Xue, and Wei Xue has an affair with another man, which is interesting. The man who had an affair was He Qing's younger brother He Chen, and what was more interesting was that in the back, He Chen and Wei Xue did not have any intimate contact, just simply eating. Then his purpose is suspicious, his purpose, could it be He Qing?

Wei Xue broke up with He Qing a day ago, that is, when He Qing was looking for himself to drink, and then Wei Xue left City A. So what's going on, did He Qing go to Wei Xue? Although he knew that there was no proof that He Qing had left City A, Mu Hua still couldn't help but worry. How can a water-based Yanghua woman match He Qing? Once this kind of thing happens, there will be two, three times.

At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, it was raining heavily outside the window, and Mu Hua closed the curtains and walked to the sofa and sat down. What He Qing said is indeed right, so where will He Qing, who knows that he can't touch the rain, be now?

Mu Hua returned to the bedroom and lay on He Qing's bed, it seemed that he couldn't wait, and he didn't know when the next time he would see He Qing. In order to wait for He Qing, Mu Hua, who had not slept for a day and a night, lay on He Qing's bed and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

After He Qing woke up, he rubbed his head, which was still a little painful, and looked around, this is still a space, I don't know what happened outside, He Qing, who was about to go out, glanced at the field, and then was stunned. Hurriedly ran to the side of the field, three acres, two acres of land grew fresh vegetables, tomatoes, green peppers, eggplants, cauliflower, beans ... The whole nine yards. And the acre on the far right, there are only a few sparse plants on it, which is described as a general plant because He Qing doesn't know what it is.

Chapter 12: The End Comes

About thirty or forty, cabbage? It doesn't seem to be a cabbage. The appearance is very peculiar, the ice blue of the size of a moon flower... Cabbage. It looks like a cabbage, but it's too petite, and the color is so beautiful, ice blue, it's almost like it's carved out of ice. He Qing thought about the size of ordinary cabbage, the gap was so big, it should not be ripe, He Qing suppressed his desire to pick one out of the space.

When He Qing entered the space, he was lying on the bed, so the space was naturally on the bed. And He Qing was lying on Mu Hua on the bed, which had the following bloody scene.

Mu Hua felt a heavy weight on his body, and according to his usual habits, he had now entered a violent state. But the breath of this heavy object was very familiar, Mu Hua reached out to hold the heavy object and turned over, pressing the heavy object on his body under him.

He Qing felt a burst of earth-shaking changes and was suppressed, could it be a zombie! Could it be that I slept directly to the end of the world? He Qing looked at it and found that it was Mu Hua, so he breathed a sigh of relief. When I was about to push Mu Hua away, I saw the blue and black under Mu Hua's eyes, so I put away my hand and used it as a pillow, anyway, my head still hurts, so I can sleep again.