196-200

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 196

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The child grinned when he heard the affirmative answer, "That's good, auntie give me an injection, I'm not afraid."

The child's smile was very bright, and Beitang's mother could only comfort herself in her heart. This is a reasonable bargain, exchanging life for food.

This may seem incomprehensible to others, but it is hope to those who are being tested. Because they have not eaten enough for many days, they hope that their families can survive better than their own lives, and no longer endure hunger to live. So they voluntarily participated in the trial, which was also the request of the Beitang couple, and ordinary people could not be forced to participate in the trial.

They can't control the use of supernatural people to do experiments, and they don't have the power to manage it, but they can still make demands on ordinary people's affairs. Rather than being forced, they are more inclined to let the experimenters voluntarily accept the experiment, or at least make the experimenters' death more valuable. It's the only thing they can do. People are selfish, and they can do a lot of incredible things for their children to survive.

Cha Xun entered the door and asked, "How was the test?"

Beitang's mother put away the needle and said, "I have all been injected, now I just need to wait and see the results."

Cha Xun said sincerely: "Don't worry, I will protect Beitang Yi." "At this time, the best protection is to ignore it, because no matter how many people he sends to protect Northern Tang Yi, he will be put in danger. Cha Wen has been staring at himself, ignoring it in order to make Bei Tang Yi safe, and there is that Chu Wei who will not suffer any losses in Bei Tang Yi.

Cha Xun checked that Bei Tang Yi was not killed by Situ Qing, and it was difficult for Bei Tang Yi to escape alone, so Cha Xun guessed that Bei Tang Yi must have been rescued by Chu Wei. Then there is no problem, he is not ignoring Bei Tang Yi, but he just let it go out of the mentality of protecting him.

Beitang's mother breathed a sigh of relief, "You just need to fulfill your promise, and we don't have anything to ask for, as long as our son is safe."

"Ahh A middle-aged man was the first to scream.

Bei Tang's father stood not far from the middle-aged man and carefully observed his changes, this was the first batch of people to conduct the experiment, and their reactions were of great help to future research, so be sure to record them.

The skin on the middle-aged man's body turned gray, and even his eyes changed.

Ten minutes later, the man stopped struggling, his vital signs disappeared, and his eyes spit out. The man had no signs of life anymore.

The change in the man raised fear in the hearts of the other experimenters. They knew about the experiments to be done, and more than half of the twenty men were for food, and a small half were for the test itself.

This is the test of the ability potion, and if you can survive it, you will be the one who can survive it. The power of the supernatural, the privilege of the supernatural, this is what they dream of. The so-called wealth and danger are sought, and if you can succeed, your life will change dramatically.