104

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 104

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua said to the people in training: "I leave now, but your training will continue, and if I find that one person has not completed the training, everyone will be punished together."

After speaking, Mu Hua took He Qing and left in a dashing manner.

Everyone in the training looked at the backs of the two and burst into tears, and they had to continue training for Boss Mao to sleep with the beauty in his arms. It's unfair, it's unfair, it's okay to abuse dogs, it's still cruel, it's unbearable! However, I can only continue to endure it.

After He Qing returned to the room, he entered the space, and Mu Hua naturally followed in. It's a pity that He Qing didn't lie on the bed as Mu Hua imagined, but walked to the second floor.

He Qing walked into the second floor only to find that there were more shelves against the wall, and there were more bamboo slips. He Qing picked up a bamboo slip to check, and after reading it, he was excited, what was written on it turned out to be Danfang! There are many magical elixirs circulating in fantasy novels, including those that increase strength, spiritual power, marrow washing, and body strengthening... This elixir is all kinds of open hanging. Now I even have an open hanging artifact, and my life is too good!

The book He Qing held casually was the Zhuyan Dan, as the name suggests, the Zhuyan Dan is the elixir to maintain youth. Maintaining a woman's face is what she wants all her life, even in the last days, if this elixir is refined, it will definitely be able to exchange a lot of food after it is obtained from the major bases. He Qing inspected the herbs used to refine the elixir. Purple glow grass, contemplation dew... He Qing's heart became cold, and he only knew ginseng about twenty kinds of medicinal herbs, and he still heard of it, because what he needed to practice Yan Dan was a hundred years of ginseng. The truly wild 100-year-old ginseng could not be obtained even for tens of thousands of yuan before the end of the world, but at that time there was still an opportunity to find it, and now it can only rely on luck.

Mu Hua asked, "What are you looking at?" One moment happy, sometimes disappointed, his expression changed so quickly.

He Qing put down the bamboo slip and said, "Zhu Yan Dan's Danfang, it's a pity that I haven't even heard of the herbs on it."

Zhu Yan Dan? "Can you do alchemy?" Mu Hua asked in surprise.

He Qing shook his head, "Definitely not, let's not talk about the problem of herbs, I haven't used the Dan furnace alone."

"Then don't think about it, let's go down and rest." Mu Hua didn't admit that this was his ultimate goal.

He Qing said: "I want to find a kind of exercise that is suitable for all attributes.

"You want to give it to them?"

He Qing nodded, "The kind that simply increases cultivation, we can say that we can pick it up from the stall, or we can pick it up." Your knife was picked up by Zhuo Qian, but I didn't expect it to be an artifact.

"Aren't you afraid they'll guess? These people are all human spirits.

"Guess it, guess it, it's all your people anyway. Don't talk about it, help me find it. "After being together for such a long time, He Qing believes that they will not do anything to take revenge.