15

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: The Seed of Food is the Key to Survival Chapter 15

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chapter 20: Teammates

Saying that, if it weren't for the fact that they weren't interested in juice, there wouldn't be the scene they are now, Mu Hua opened the refrigerator and wanted to get a bottle of water for He Qing. Because the power has been cut off at home for a long time, and he occupies the space, he Qing is not hot when he comes out, and the villa uses a generator, so he doesn't worry about the hot weather. Mu Hua wanted to get a bottle of cold drink for He Qing, but when he opened the refrigerator, he found that there were only all kinds of wine in it, and Mu Hua was naturally reluctant to let He Qing drink it, and he had seen the amount of He Qing's wine. So Mu Hua thought of the juice, and the fruit was taken out of the space by He Qing.

Soon the juice was squeezed, Mu Hua poured a cup for He Qing, put the rest in the refrigerator, and handed He Qing a glass of water. He Qing naturally took it, this posture has been done many times by the two, and it looks very natural.

Everyone looked at He Qing with admiration, it was too courageous to be with the boss, and he also tamed the cruel boss.

He Qing looked at everyone suspiciously, what was going on with these eyes? How does it feel so weird?

Mu Hua pointed to everyone and said, "The long black hair is the night, you have seen it on TV." The woman with long red curly hair is called Akatsuki, the bald man can call him bald, and the Internet addict boy holding the computer next to the bald head is Qi Chuan, Zhuo Qian, you have seen it, the blonde man Zhuo Qian leans on is called Yin Ben, and the baby-faced woman is called Qi Xin, and Qi Xin looks very normal next to Qi Xin, but in fact, the most abnormal person is called Lian Nan.

Lian Nan, who originally had a smile on the corner of his mouth, said: "Something is wrong with me."

Mu Hua glared at him, and Lian Nan reached out to his mouth to make a gesture of tightening the zipper.

Mu Hua said to He Qing: "Don't talk to Lian Nanduo.

"Oh, good." He Qing nodded obediently. Although he didn't see anything abnormal in Liannan.

Mu Hua continued: "The gloomy guy Wu Tian, and the last Shen Xu, I can find him when I am not there.

"Okay." He Qing smiled and said to everyone: "Hello everyone, my name is He Qing, please take care of me in the future."

Akatsuki reached out and stroked her hair and said, "Don't worry, we will take good care of you." Akatsuki's voice was hoarse, and it sounded very seductive.

He Qing blushed and said, "Thank you."

Mu Hua didn't want money and put cold air on Chiyue, even his own people dared to seduce, he was really tired and crooked.

Akatsuki smiled and said, "Boss, people are just playing, what are you doing so angry."

"There's nothing to do and train."

Akatsuki got up and said, "If you have a bad temper, it will frighten the children." Chiyue curled the corners of her lips and smiled at He Qing and said, "Yes, little friend."

After Chiyue left, the rest of the people saw that Mu Hua's face was not good and also left, and He Qing asked, "Do they not like me?" "If you can't get along with them amicably, Mu Hua may be very difficult in the future.