16

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 16

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The smooth He Qing stood in the middle of the bathroom, with foam on her white skin, two pink points on her chest and a little cutie standing slightly, Mu Hua felt a hot current rushing down her body, and quickly closed the door of the bathroom, I was afraid that I would not be able to help but pounce on it when it was too late, such He Qing was too tempting.

It wasn't until Mu Hua closed the door that He Qing came to his senses, squatted on the ground and drew circles, and was seen all the way up, and he was looked at. Huh? No, I'm a man, Mu Hua is also a man, it's all men, I'm shy, and it's not that I haven't taken a bath in a public bathroom. He Qing got up and turned on the shower, washed off the foam on his body, took out a towel from the space to wipe off the water droplets on his body, and then threw it into the space, took out clean clothes and changed into it and walked out of the bathroom.

He Qing looked at Mu Hua who was leaning on the bed in embarrassment.

Mu Hua asked as if he had forgotten what had just happened, "Washed?"

He Qing said dryly: "Well, do you want to wash it too, there is hot water."

"Okay." Mu Hua took out the wardrobe and found pajamas, took out another one and handed it to He Qing and said, "It's more comfortable to change into pajamas just after taking a shower."

Mu Hua walked into the bathroom with pajamas, He Qing looked at the pajamas in his hand and hesitated for a long time to change them. The material of the pajamas is very comfortable to the touch, and after He Qing changed it, he found that the pajamas were just right to wear, and he couldn't help but feel lost, this is not Mu Hua's, it is the person Mu Hua likes, it turns out that they have lived together? So what does it mean that Mu Hua let himself live here? Hasn't his lover been found yet?

When Mu Hua walked out, He Qing was still thinking about it with a lost face, Mu Hua took a towel and covered He Qing's wet hair and said, "Don't you know how to wipe your hair?" Wet hair will catch a cold if you don't dry it.

He Qing felt Mu Hua's gentle movements from where it was more sad, did Mu Hua also wipe the hair of the person he liked like this. "Are you so gentle with the person you like?"

"Of course."

He Qing stretched out his hand and pressed the towel and said sullenly, "I'll come by myself."

Mu Hua's movements paused and then said, "You can't wipe it yourself, I'll wipe it for you, obedient."

He Qing said dissatisfiedly: "I'm not a child.

A chuckle came from behind, "I know. You're not happy, why? Is it because they are unkind to you?

"No, they haven't seen me again, and it's normal to not like me."

"Why is that?"

Because I'm jealous of the person you like, how can I open my mouth for such a reason. He Qing said in a low voice: "It's nothing.

Mu Hua stopped moving, slammed He Qing's body and said, "Look at me."

He Qing turned around and knelt on the bed and looked at Mu Hua.