109

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 109

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"I don't know, I arrived here in the middle of winter. There were only a dozen people here when I came, and I didn't see any zombies.

Ruan Meng's eyes were even more red, had he become a zombie and had been wiped out?

Ruan Cheng yelled, "Mom and Dad won't die!"

Ruan Meng sorted out his emotions and asked, "Can you take us to the summer resort to have a look?"

"Of course, please follow me." Feng Xiao led the sister and brother to the summer resort.

Chu Wei did not catch up with Bei Tang Yi and walk with him, but silently followed behind and watched Bei Tang Yi's back.

Soon walked out of the woods, He Qing and Mu Hua were standing outside the woods, looking at Bei Tang Yi and Wu Tian who came out together and asked, "What about Feng Xiao?"

"Back." Bei Tang Yi walked towards the villa with his head bored.

Chu Wei in the back also chased out, saw He Qing and Mu Hua and said, "We meet again, thank you for taking care of Bei Tang Yi."

He Qing waved his hand and said, "You're welcome, we have always been very good to our own people."

Mu Hua, who was mending the sword, asked, "Is there anything wrong with Chu Shao coming over?"

The corners of Chu Wei's mouth twitched, is this a partnership to bully himself? Definitely! "I'm looking for Bei Tang Yi."

He Qing blinked, "Dr. Beitang seems to hate you very much.

Chu Wei:

Mu Hua stretched out his hand to rub He Qing's hair and said to Chu Wei: "We still have something to do and can't go back, so we will trouble Chu Shao to wait here."

"No trouble." It was clear that he would not let himself chase after him, and he was impatient This was the bow of others, and Chu Wei could only endure it.

After a while, Feng Xiao led Ruan Cheng and Ruan Meng over.

Feng Xiao said: "Boss, these two people said that their parents were on vacation in the summer resort before the end of the world.

He Qing asked, "Can you be sure that you didn't leave after the end of the world?"

Ruan Meng and Ruan Cheng shook their heads.

He Qing said: "When we came here, there was no one in the summer resort.

The expressions of the two siblings changed to joy, maybe their parents left, maybe they were at some base.

He Qing continued: "There are no people, and there are no zombies.

Ruan Meng rushed to He Qing and asked, "What does it mean that there are no zombies!"

"There are no humans, no zombies, but there are mutant rats, and there are a lot of them."

Ruan Meng and Ruan Cheng's faces turned pale. Without food, humans are all likely to starve to death, so how did the mutant rats survive? The answer is all too obvious.