145

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 145

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Akatsuki yawned and said, "Let's go back first, what about you?" "This way is really tiring, I don't worry about those people's vigil, so I have to work hard myself, this way down, it's like a dead man.

Shen Xu came over and said, "I'll go back with you."

When we hit the road again, everyone became excited, it was really safe here, and the whole city was not in danger, which meant that the food of the whole city was free to use. Without the worries about safety and food, everyone's mood has never been better.

The villa arrived quickly, and there were many people around the villa who were busy building simple houses. The villa is still limited, and the distance is far away, although there is no danger now, but no one can say what will happen in the future. It takes a certain amount of time to build a house, so you can't keep everyone crowded. After all, the news of the arrival of survivors had been known to Li Jie a long time ago.

At this time, a simple house is very necessary, this kind of house can be built in a day without using bricks and tiles, and the only drawback is that it cannot block the heat and cold. However, winter has just passed, and the weather is neither hot nor cold now, so it is not difficult to live. Coupled with the abundance of manpower, it should be possible to build the house before the summer comes. I just hope the weather doesn't change so weirdly anymore.

The car stopped, and Shen Xu stepped out of it. The people who had been vigilant relaxed their minds, and these people were not enemies, so they were the survivors of the other base that had been said.

Li Jie and Feng Xiao, who received the news, came over.

Chapter 102: Fellow Believers

The captain, who was walking around, saw a lot more raw faces, and casually pulled a person and asked, "Who are those?"

"An ally from another base."

"It's an ally." Jing Qian reached out and pushed his glasses, things seemed to be getting more and more complicated, but it was also very interesting. I don't know how the captain will choose to deal with it, but I just want to let myself see what kind of attitude the captain has now.

The captain calmly turned around and left, and Jing Qian followed slowly behind. After walking to a place where no one was around, the captain asked, "How's it going?"

"It's good, there aren't many supernatural people, but I see a fun one." It's the first time I've encountered someone I can't see through since I got this ability.,That person doesn't look very good.,The strength is really unexpectedly strong.,I don't know what kind of ability it will be.,It would be nice if I could bring it back to the center.。

"Very strong?"

"I can't see it, it should be powerful."

"And you can't see it?" The captain's expression became solemn.

Jing Qian said: "Of course, in the final analysis, my strength is not very strong.

"It's interesting, such people must be wooed. Which is it?

"It looks weak."

The object of the discussion between the two, Jiufang Qi, who looked weak, followed behind Xi honestly. Xi was carrying a big backpack, Jiu Fang Qi wanted to take it but Xi refused, and Jiu Fang Qi had to watch her carry it with great effort. It seems that it is time to show a little ability, but unfortunately with his current body, he can use less than one percent of the strength he used before.