144

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 144

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The planning of the base did not stop because of the arrival of the rescue team, the supplies were in place, and the next step was to build the house. I had already made the plan the day before, so I was able to get started quickly. The construction matter is naturally commanded by professional house builders, and He Qing and others, who are idle, are heading to the city again, and it is more reassuring to transport all the materials in the city back, and compared to sitting in the villa and doing nothing, running around is more in line with their style.

For Chu Wei and the others, this breakfast was very hearty, and it was the best meal in a few days. Because Zhuo Qian took out all the food in the space, after all, it was the last meal outside, and there was no need to keep the food.

After a hearty breakfast, it was time to leave, and the group was quiet because they didn't know what the situation would be like waiting for them. Will things really be as rosy as they seem? Is there really no danger in that city? Is there really anyone answering?

The car stopped outside of City X. Chu Wei got out of the car and said, "Cheng Sha and I went in to investigate, and the rest of the people were on the spot to defend."

Bei Tang Yi got out of the car and said, "I'm going too."

Chu Wei said without thinking: "No, you stay." "I came here to give him a safe life, how can I let him take risks with him?

Jiu Fang Qi walked in front, and Xi followed behind Jiu Fang Qi restlessly. Jiu Fang Qi walked in front of Chu Wei and the others and stopped, "The city is very safe, you can enter with confidence."

Xi was restless and pulled the corners of Jiufangqi's clothes, how can this matter be said like this, there are more dangerous things in the city, what if something happens? When the time comes, the whole team will complain.

Everyone already knows about Jiufang Qi's enchantment, and the village that Jiufang Qi said will be fine. Chu Wei and the others have seen He Qing's space, and even magical things like the space where they can grow vegetables can appear, so it is nothing for someone to have unknown abilities. Chu Wei said: "Then go in directly."

Xi was stunned and asked, "Don't inquire?" "Just believe it? How it feels like a dream.

Akatsuki said with a smile: "You have to believe in your own man."

Xi's face turned red. Said shyly: "It's not like that, we didn't..."

Jiufang Qi stared at Xi with deep eyes, and Xi's words stopped.

Jiu Fangqi turned around and left.

Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi's back and lowered his head, it was really not like that. Although he knows that he is good to himself, he does not have that kind of affection for himself, and he also knows it. It's not that I haven't seen the way lovers get along, and they tend to get along more towards family in comparison. If it's a family member, explain for yourself why he's angry? Xi said she didn't understand.

Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi who returned to the car pitifully as if he had been abandoned.

Akatsuki sighed and said, "Get in the car." "Akatsuki's feelings are quite deep, I didn't expect that the relationship between men and women that was natural before the end of the world would become like this after the end of the world. In these years, men and women can be happily together, but men and women are so entangled.