70

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 70

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Scar Man said, "When I was at the door, I said that if you want to come in, you have to leave some food, and you have to leave half of the food to stay.

Akatsuki opened the car door and got out of the car, walked up to the scar man bewitchingly, threw a wink and said, "Big brother, you see what food we have in the car, the food is in the car in front, can you be accommodating?"

The scar man was intoxicated for a moment, and his face turned cold and said, "What's accommodating, this is the rule." The people in front of you have said that there is someone in your car who can collect the food. It's a space powerhouse, right? As long as you hand over the spatial powerhouse, I can guarantee that no one will trouble you.

He Qing pressed the unkind Mu Hua and said, "We don't have a spatial ability here, I think you have been deceived." In the car in front of us are the people we rescued, they used half of the food for our protection, the food is in the trunk, don't believe you to go and see.

"Really?" The scar man looked at He Qing suspiciously.

He Qing said without changing his face: "Of course it's true, do they say that I am a spatial powerhouse?"

Scar Man nodded.

He Qing said: "In fact, it was me who let them leave the food, and they held a grudge. Take advantage of you to ask me for food, I'm not a space powerhouse, so naturally I can't take it, can't they take revenge? How much food do you think is appropriate? We give it to you.

The scar man stared at He Qing for a moment, "Your food will let the car in front of you go out."

He Qing said with a smile: "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, if it weren't for your reminder, I'm afraid I'd really be fooled. Let's go, fill out a form at the school in the center of the village and get a temporary residence permit.

"Thank you, thank you." He Qing couldn't stop thanking him.

He Qing breathed a sigh of relief after the scar man left, and He Qing noticed the strange eyes of everyone in the car. He Qing said puzzledly: "What are you looking at me like this?"

Mu Hua reached out and rubbed He Qing's hair.

Akatsuki said: "I didn't expect my sister-in-law to have such a side. "I originally thought it was a little white rabbit, but later I knew that it was a powerful little white rabbit, but now I found out that it was a little white rabbit disguised as a fox. This acting skills, this skill of fooling people, I really can't see it.

"You can't do anything with them, this is someone else's territory, and it won't do us any good to do it rashly." What's more, isn't it as they want to be? He Qing looked at the car in front of him and wanted to frame himself? How can it be so easy!

Mu Hua said: "Do you want to teach them a lesson?"

He Qing turned his head to look at the girl sitting behind him without a trace and said, "Forget it, they should also get a lesson."

The girl said, "Thank you for bringing me here, it's safe here, I think I should leave too."

He Qing said: "I didn't mean that. The last days are no better than before, and it is not easy for a girl to live alone.