89

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 89

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua reached out to untie his belt, his eyes moved slightly, and his movements stopped.

"Yo~ Have you learned to indulge in the old world? It's naughty.

Mu Hua's movements continued, took off his pants, and slowly approached Fu Yan with a pair of close-fitting bottoms.

Fu Yan closed his eyes and said, "Kiss me."

"Poof." Fu Yan waited for the sound of breaking the air, and quickly rolled around on the bed to avoid Mu Hua's big knife and said sharply: "Haven't you been fascinated?"

The corners of Mu Hua's mouth hooked up a cold arc, "No, it's just that I woke up at the last moment."

Mu Hua is now extremely conscious of the knife in his hand. If it weren't for the knife connecting with himself and awakening himself, maybe he would have really fallen into the scheme.

Li Jie led the four of them to the door of a room and said, "This is it, you go in by yourself, I don't care about the rest of the matter, and please don't tell me."

He Qing nodded and said, "Naturally."

He Qing didn't mean anything, and kicked the door open.

In the room, one was standing on the edge of the bed wearing only underwear and holding a knife, and the other was lying on the bed in embarrassment.

He Qing's face darkened, and he released the sunflower team and said, "Kill him!"

Mu Hua was dumbfounded, and remembered what happened before, Fu Yan was confused when he saw his eyes, and left directly with Fu Yan. didn't even look at He Qing, Mu Hua hurriedly explained: "Qingqing, I was confused by him, but don't worry, I don't think I did anything to be sorry."

He Qing's face turned to the side and said, "Are you going to talk to me naked all the time?"

Mu Hua looked down at his image, and quickly turned his back and got dressed.

The attack of the Sunflower Squad really didn't cause any harm to Fu Yan, and Fu Yan looked at He Qing angrily and asked, "Who are you?"

After He Qing's exercises broke through the third layer, his spiritual power increased, and he became familiar with the control of spiritual power. Condensed a small cone-shaped needle and said, "It doesn't matter who I am, the important thing is that you shouldn't touch my man."

Mu Hua, who was wearing clothes on the side, was happy in his heart, and this sentence sounded comfortable. After getting dressed, he carried a knife and said to He Qing: "I'll solve it."

"No, he's my prey. If you dare to fight your idea, you must be prepared to die.

Fu Yan got up and tidied up his clothes and said, "It's a lot of tone, I want to see how you let me die."

A sword appeared in Fu Yan's hand, Fu Yan picked up the sword and pointed at He Qing and said, "You win, the man will pay you back, but if you lose, this man is mine."

He Qing said coldly: "You are indeed a cultivator.

"What if you know it? The cultivation realm is in chaos at this time, and no one will take care of my affairs.

"Cultivation Realm?" What is the cultivation realm, can it be said that there are still people in society who cultivate the truth? But doesn't the machine spirit say that the spiritual energy between heaven and earth is thin and cannot be cultivated? What's going on?

Fu Yan's expression relaxed, "It turns out that you are not from the cultivation realm. Wild road outside? That's a better solution.

He Qing commanded the condensed needle to shoot towards Fu Yan, it seems that this person is not a good thing in the cultivation realm, so it will be eliminated directly.

The needle was in front of Fu Yan in an instant, and Fu Yan hurriedly blocked it with a sword. Then he raised the sword in his hand blankly, only to see a small hole appear in the sword, and Fu Yan pointed at He Qing: "You, you..."

He Qing turned around and said, "Let's go."

"Go, why go, yet, there is no comparison, no comparison."

Boom! Fu Yan fell to the ground.

Fu Yan couldn't close his eyes until he died, why couldn't his sword block the attack, why the protective shield on the periphery of his body couldn't block the attack, why did he lose to a little-known person...

He Qing couldn't help but bend over and gag when he walked outside the door, and Mu Hua walked over and patted He Qing's back in distress. Cutting zombies and killing living people are two concepts, and they are living people, and they just fell in front of their eyes.

After spitting out, He Qing said weakly: "Fu Yan is collecting yang to replenish yin, and too many people who have been sucked away will not be able to do it."

"I know, Qingqing is doing a good job."

"But he's a living man."

"There is also a division of good and evil, and if you don't kill him, he will kill more people. Qingqing did the right thing and saved many people's lives.

"Is that so?" He Qing looked at Mu Hua longingly.

Mu Hua said solemnly: "Yes." In the future, if you encounter such a person, you will have to kill it.

"Okay." He Qing showed a weak smile.

Li Jie and Feng Xiao ran over and breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that everyone was fine. As soon as he relaxed, he felt wrong, and pointed at everyone in horror and said, "You, you eliminated Fu Yan?"

Everyone nodded.

Li Jie looked at the only stranger and asked, "People have also been rescued?"

The crowd nodded again.

Li Jie turned around and said, "I'm dreaming, I must be dreaming." It must have been the wrong way for me to go out, so I was hallucinating.

Feng Xiao grabbed Li Jie and said, "Don't play tricks, shouldn't you be happy at this time?"

"Yes, I'm happy." Li Jie grinned, just laughing and laughing, tears flowing from the corners of Li Jie's eyes.

Feng Xiao stretched out his hand to hug Li Jie and said, "It's all over."

Li Jie leaned on Feng Xiao's shoulder and cried loudly, "But my brother is gone."

Feng Xiao gently patted Li Jie's back, "I will protect you on behalf of your brother."

He Qing stretched his waist and said, "If you're hungry, find a place to cook and eat."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter89/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel