142

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 142

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jing Qian looked at the door and sneered, how could it be so possible to make you sober up, it is not easy to find a qualified executor.

The captain sat on the bed and pondered, as if what he had done was really wrong. These people are doing well now, and everything they believed in before seems to be really not as great as they imagined.

The purpose of this trip is to rescue, but in fact, it is just to count the number and information of survivors, collect supplies and abilities and bring them back to the center. Of course, this was just the beginning, and then I realized that no one cared after I got the list back. After Jing Qian's persuasion, he only reported the address and no longer counted the information.

In the past it was a move of disobedience, but no one said anything about themselves. On the contrary, it looks like Xi, according to Jing Qian, because there are too many places that need rescue, so there is no way to count everyone's information, only collect the addresses and rescue them one by one. It doesn't seem wrong to think about it this way, and I don't doubt anything anymore. It's just that now it seems that this statement is really full of loopholes.

How can you know how many people there are and how many people to send to rescue without counting the number of people. Even more suspicious is that the levy of the Anomalies has never seen it in the base, nor has it ever seen a survivor who has been rescued. The captain instantly felt cold on his body, something he hadn't thought about before, and now he thought about it so terrifyingly. So are they simply using themselves to get the only supplies that survivors everywhere have? and Jing Qian, who has been persuading himself, what role does he play in it? The captain found that he didn't seem to know anything about Jing Qian, Jing Qian suddenly came over when he took on a mission, and the first thing he said was, can I join?

He has a good impression of straightforward people, and Jing Qian naturally joined the team easily, and then Jing Qian showed his unique ability. Jing Qian can distinguish between the supernatural and the ordinary person, and can also distinguish the strength and weakness without the supernatural person making a move. It was easy for Jing Qian to be accepted by the team, but apart from his name and abilities, he didn't know anything about him.

At the beginning, everyone was doing their best to rescue the survivors, and since Jing Qian joined, he has not done anything to save ordinary people, and he directly reported a list like other teams, and later reported a place name. Now that I think that everything is wrong, the captain scratches his hair irritably.

Next door to X City, a group of people were sitting next to the fire to rest, there were about forty of them, and all of them seemed to be in good spirits. These people are Chu Wei, Northern Tang Yi and others who abandoned their villages and rushed over.

Bei Tang Yi looked into the distance and sighed: "Finally about to reach the destination."

Chu Wei handed the food in his hand to Bei Tang Yi, sat next to Bei Tang Yi, stretched out his hand to hold Bei Tang Yi's waist and said, "I've suffered."

Bei Tang Yi shook his head, what did he suffer. Although he still can't fight when he was in the summer resort, he can also practice Xi practice Xi stretch out his hand, since he and Chu Wei have been all the way, let alone participate in the battle, they have never even stood aside and watched! When fighting, he was always left in the car by Chu Wei, and he couldn't be more depressed!