59

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 59

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Hmm." Mu Hua lay on the bed with his back against He Qing, and his heart was surprised, happy, and remorseful. Surprised that He Qing didn't sleep, glad that He Qing was waiting for him, regretting that he blamed him during the day.

He Qing reached out and hugged Mu Hua from behind and said, "Is this shy?"

Mu Hua's body stiffened, and he said sullenly: "No." "It's not that I'm shy, it's really shameless this time.

He Qing leaned on Mu Hua's back and did not speak, in fact, it was really not to wait for Mu Hua not to sleep, how to sleep on the bed without Mu Hua was uncomfortable, Xi used to Mu Hua's embrace, Xi Mu Hua's body temperature.

Mu Hua stiffened his body and waited for He Qing to continue, but what he was waiting for was He Qing's steady breathing, Mu Hua carefully turned over and hugged He Qing, He Qing rubbed in Mu Hua's arms, found a comfortable position and continued to sleep.

Mu Hua tightened his arms, shame on people, shame on people, anyway, it's his daughter-in-law, what's wrong with being jealous? If you don't care, don't you like yourself to be jealous?

Early in the morning, everyone hastily ate breakfast and then left directly. Swept a few large shopping malls and harvested a lot of money, the zombies in the city were almost cleaned up, and there were many small supermarkets, restaurants and the like left, and there was no worry that the survivors would lack food.

The location of the summer resort Qichuan has been checked in advance, and if nothing else, you can arrive at the summer resort in the afternoon. The summer resort is naturally in the deep mountains, at noon, everyone gets off the car to prepare lunch, and there will be a fierce battle after arriving at the villa in the afternoon.

He Qing took out the table and chairs and placed them on the ground, not to mention the stove or something, Mu Hua personally prepared lunch. He Qing sat on the stool leisurely, if it weren't for the fact that the last days would really be like a picnic.

Under the temptation of food, Xiaobao was not afraid of Mu Hua anymore, and circled around Mu Hua, Mu Hua did not drive away after several times, and looked at Xiao Bao with a gloomy face. He Qing got up and picked up Xiaobao and said, "Don't make trouble, otherwise there will be no delicious food."

Mu Hua took Xiaobao and put it on the ground and said to He Qing: "The little ghost leaves, you stay and help me."

Shen Xu took Xiaobao away with interest.

Mu Hua picked up a handful of vegetables and put them in He Qing's hand and said, "Choose vegetables."

"Okay." Although he didn't know why Mu Hua suddenly remembered to ask him to help, He Qing was still very happy. When he offered to help before, Mu Hua just let himself stand aside and watch, and rarely had the opportunity to really do it. Although his cooking skills are indeed not strong, and they are not as delicious as Mu Hua's cooking, I also want to learn to cook for Mu Hua.

Under Mu Hua's ripples, the meal was quickly prepared, and the admiral said in admiration: "Sure enough, people with daughters-in-law are different." "I really didn't know that Mu Hua had such cooking skills before, I really didn't expect it, people can't be good-looking.