135

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 135

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"What the hell is going on? What about Shen Xu? Mu Hua's brows furrowed. There is not the slightest trace of damage to the villa, so the problem is not in the villa, as for the city, Mu Hua does not think that Shen Xu and they will be trapped by zombies. Unless, it's a zombie siege. However, this is also unlikely, if the zombies besiege the city, the villa will not be spared, even if there is no big wave of zombies, there will be a small group of zombies infested. But there is no trace of zombie infestation, so it is not a zombie, so what is it?

"Zombie cats, there are a lot of them."

"Cats?" He Qing looked at the familiar tiger lying on the sofa.

The bald head looked at the tiger and said, "Although the zombie cat is about the same size as him, it is very fast. And it's just too much. "The bald head feels terrified just thinking about the picture he sees, those cats echo all the descriptions of cat demons in horror movies, and there are so many of them.

The tiger lazily jumped to the ground, and its body slowly grew larger. It's really not very comfortable to compress the body, but it's still to restore the comfort of the body.

The bald head rubs his eyes, this is a Shenma situation! Wasn't it a cat just now? How did you become bigger than a tiger in the blink of an eye? The bald head asked stunned, "Has this cat mutated?"

The tiger's surprised and smug expression when he saw the bald head changed instantly, and the stupid human actually said that the king was a cat. It's really too visionless, is there such a burly and majestic cat as King Ben? I've never seen the world.

He Qing laughed, this tiger is really not ordinary naivety. However, He Qing still kindly explained: "This is originally a tiger." "After this period of getting along, He Qing has fully felt the tiger's careful eyes, and he can't look at the bald head and be hated by the tiger, and he will be bullied for no reason in the future, right?

The bald head muttered, "Oh, tiger." "No, Tiger! How can there be a tiger next to the boss, and, if you are not mistaken, this tiger can actually adjust its body shape, the legendary bone shrinking skill?

The tiger glanced at it, meaning, stupid humans, learn to be smarter.

He Qing asked, "You are the king of all beasts, can you suppress the zombie cat?"

The tiger's humane contemplation for a while said: "Both normal and mutated animals can be suppressed. The implication is that I don't know if the zombie can be suppressed. The term zombie has been heard many times. In the past, tigers did not dare to go out of the mountains and forests, because the outside world was too turbid, smoky and miasma, and it was very troublesome to go out once. Who was not afraid after seeing himself in the past, but now he ... The tiger thought about the experience of going out two years ago, originally to see what fun and delicious food there was in the world. In the past, human beings were ignorant, and when they saw tigers, they were good at eating and drinking, for fear that the tigers would find trouble with them, and they were respected and worshipped, so after decades of retreat, the tigers were ready to go out for a walk.

Unexpectedly, after the tiger went out, he didn't see a person who was afraid of him, but instead talked to himself one by one with strange planks. By the way, they seem to be talking about something, hey letter. Hey, letter? Isn't the pigeon's message tied to the pigeon's leg? How do you see when you feed it to your stomach? Do you want to kill the pigeons? The tiger shook his head, indicating that he did not understand what they were doing. It seems that humans have become more and more stupid in the past few decades, and they are not as smart as the animals in the mountains. The tiger returned to the mountains and forests disappointed.