66

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 66

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing waved his hand nervously, and sure enough, the vegetables in the yard disappeared. He Qing said in surprise: "Come in and have a look." "After harvesting the food from this family, we can go to the next one. Originally, I just wanted to try it, but I didn't expect that vegetables could really be stored in the space.

Mu Hua's mood also improved when he saw He Qing's happiness, but he didn't act rashly, just because there were no zombies in the yard didn't mean that there were no in the house.

The door of the house was tightly closed, and Mu Hua stretched out his foot and kicked the door open.

An elderly zombie pounced, and before Mu Hua could swing his knife, Wu Tian quickly released a wind blade, and the zombie fell to the ground. The four of them walked into the house this time, and after Akatsuki entered the door, he looked at the marks on the door and said, "The door is locked from the inside."

Mu Hua released a flame projectile on the zombie and said, "Not all old people have bad intentions.

It is true that the elderly were vulnerable in the past, and I don't know when everything has changed. Seeing the old man fall, he must not be helped, otherwise he will be blackmailed, in the square, in the park, and in the community, it is the old people who are dancing and playing Tai Chi. The mind of exercising is good, but they still hold the stereo and play music when they exercise. Young people come home from a day of work and want to relax, but they can't do anything because of the music outside, and they will be woken up again by the music before dawn in the morning, not to mention the work that requires frequent overtime and staying up late. The elderly, a vulnerable group, somehow became stronger, unprovoked, touched, and unspeakable.

He Qing walked into the kitchen and put the noodle bags inside into the space, and after taking them away, He Qing felt dissatisfied, so he simply took away the kitchenware in the kitchen, and then walked into the bedroom to put all the cotton clothes and quilts pressed down by the wardrobe into the space. Mu Hua quietly watched He Qing busy on the side, such He Qing was like a little hamster hoarding food, indescribably cute.

The briquette stove used in the countryside, He Qing put the briquettes in the grocery house into the space before showing a satisfied smile, if you take away all the coal in a village, you don't have to worry about how cold it is in winter.

The collection of supplies went smoothly, and half of the village had been cleared in an hour. In front of me is the most luxurious house in the village, a small two-story bungalow, just looking at the appearance is incompatible with the village atmosphere in the village.

The small bungalow naturally has no fence walls, Mu Hua split the door with a knife, and there were no zombies rushing over, and the house was very quiet.

Akatsuki said: "You say that this is not a village tyrant.

He Qing nodded. It's not that the local tyrant is, other people's houses are still wooden doors, but the gate here is alloy, if it weren't for Mu Hua's help, they were afraid that it would be difficult to even enter the gate.

He Qing walked into the kitchen accompanied by Mu Hua, and the strange thing was that there was not much food in this kitchen, as if it had been moved in advance. He Qing put the little food left into the space, and Chiyue's voice came.