21

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 21

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua said: "A few days ago, these zombies did not dare to appear in the sun.

Look at the outside with a bald head, there are really a lot of zombies in the sun, and the hot weather does not harm the zombies except for accelerating the decay of the zombies.

Mu Hua: "Zombies are mutating, these zombies are ordinary people, compared to the mutated zombies of soldiers, they are much more flexible."

Everyone is silent, and the zombies are mutating, which is undoubtedly the worst news for everyone. Soldiers are much stronger than ordinary people, and they are not afraid of cutting after mutating into zombies, and it is not easy for ordinary people to survive.

The car stopped at the gas station, where there were three cars, one of which had shattered glass and blood stains on the glass. Mu Hua said: "Zhuo Qian followed me out of the car, and the rest of the people waited in the car."

Zhuo Qian and Mu Hua slowly approached the gas station, there was no sound inside, there was no one in the car with the glass rotten, and the doors of the other two cars were wide open. Mu Hua kicked open the door of the gas station, a zombie in a red dress pounced, and Mu Hua cut off his head with a knife, the room of the gas station is not big, and you can see all the rooms at a glance when you stand at the door. Except for the female zombie in the red dress, there was no one inside.

Zhuo Qian looked at Mu Hua, after Mu Hua nodded, Zhuo Qian took out a pistol and shot randomly in the house, there was still no movement in the house, and the two walked out.

After gesturing to the people in the car, the people in the car stepped down, opened the trunk, and took out the prepared vats. The four men looked around defensively, and the four men picked up the gasoline, and soon several large barrels were filled with gasoline.

Mu Hua took out an alarm clock and put it in the gas station, and the alarm clock was set in a minute. After Mu Hua got into the car, he said, "Let's go!"

Qi Chuan and Yin Ben drove away quickly, and a minute later, the alarm clock rang, the alarm clock was loud, and the zombies around the gas station stopped at the same time and walked in the direction of the gas station. A time bomb was strapped to the back of the gas tank at the gas station, and the bomb exploded three minutes later.

Three minutes is enough time to run out of a few streets, the zombies listened to the sound of the alarm clock and walked in the direction of the gas station, Qi Chuan finally drove the car to a place where there were no zombies after hitting a few zombies one after another.

The car stopped, everyone got out of the car and looked in the direction of the gas station, two minutes was enough to gather hundreds of zombies, three minutes later, a huge explosion sounded, after the explosion, sparks were raised, and the fire burned the gasoline in the gas station.

Mu Hua got into the car and said, "Go home."

Zombies are such things, some more can be destroyed, and reducing one zombie may be able to live one more ordinary person. They are not saviors, and to be honest, they kill quite a few people, although they are all members of criminal organizations. It's better to have one more human than one more zombie.