72

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 72

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Blood tests? How could he give the bloodstains to him, the reason for his mutation is best known to him, how could he have the ability so quickly if there was no spiritual spring water. Mu Hua knew very well that his situation was definitely different from that of ordinary abilities, and this secret was related to He Qing's safety. This matter can't be exposed, it seems that this base can't stay, and you have to leave quickly.

He Qing didn't remember the reason why Mu Hua didn't agree until he went out, and since he knew the effect of spiritual spring water, all the drinking water was replaced by spiritual spring water. Long-term use of spiritual spring water is very helpful to the body, and a physical examination cannot be done, let alone a blood test. A faint warmth appeared in He Qing's heart, and Mu Hua was more concerned about his safety than himself. He Qing's expression softened, except for Mu Hua, no one could be so good to him, He Qing suddenly figured it out. Sister-in-law is sister-in-law, shame is shame, what is there to be dissatisfied with the company of Mu Hua in this life? After figuring it out, He Qing was relaxed, and the turbidity that had been held in his heart during this time also dissipated, and the exercises broke through to the third layer naturally.

He Qing said to Mu Hua in surprise: "I broke through!"

"Congratulations." Mu Hua also smiled. I always feel that there is a layer of separation between him and He Qing, and only by holding He Qing tightly can I feel that this person belongs to me, although I don't know what the reason is, but this layer of separation has disappeared.

Akatsuki, who ruined the atmosphere, asked, "Boss, where do we live?"

Mu Hua glared at Akatsuki and said, "Don't stop, leave now."

Let's talk about North Tang Yi. Bei Tang Yi watched the four of them leave in disappointment, this is a great opportunity, only Chu Wei and himself have abilities in this village, and there is no comparison with Bei Tang Yi and nothing can be studied. Otherwise, I wouldn't have sat at the door to register in person, and I didn't get anything from sitting for a week, and finally four people came at once, but people turned around and left.

Chu Wei said, "I'll go find them." Compared with the decadent appearance now, what I like more is Bei Tang Yi's confident smile. At the beginning, it was also because he had never forgotten Bei Tang Yi's smile, no matter what kind of person he was looking for, he had no sexual interest, and finally decided to put everything aside and go to his side. Chu Wei never regretted his decision, and the close contact did not lose interest, but deepened the impression of Bei Tang Yi in his heart, this person was even more tempting than he imagined.

Chapter 51: Admission

"Please stay."

Mu Hua did not hesitate, opened the car door and got into the car.

Chu Wei ran over and said, "As long as you agree, you can make any kind of request." Whether it's supplies or munitions, I can get them.

"I'm sorry, but we're not short of supplies." Mu Hua said to Wu Tian: "Drive."

Wu Tian started the car.

Chu Wei hurriedly said: "That's it, since you don't want to, I won't force it." Why don't you stay first? It's too late, and if you leave now, you won't find a safe place until dark. Why don't you spend the night here?