134

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 134

Author:silent Label: Modern times

In the battle with the mutant plant, Xiaobao's reaction speed has become very fast, and almost without thinking, his body reflexively hides to the side.

It was a gray cat, and the cat's attack missed, and it fell to the ground and arched itself to let out a high-pitched cry at Xiaobao.

Only then did Suo Dong notice Xiaobao's movements, and Mu Chen at the door also ran over.

Cat? This is an animal that is rarely seen after the end of the world. Before the end of the world, there were many domestic cats and wild cats, but after the end of the world, they disappeared en masse as if they had been agreed in advance.

Xiaobao looked at the cat and smiled, "Mimi, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

Instead of calming down when the gray cat heard Xiaobao's words, it became even more excited.

Sodon said, "Be careful. "Such a posture is the attack posture of a cat, and as for the low roar, it is a means to scare off the enemy. This cat looks normal, but it's not normal to live in a city without zombies, and it's been half a year since the end of the world, and there are no living people here, so how did this cat live? Thinking about the news in the news, after the death of the owner, the domestic cat survived by eating the owner's corpse, and Suo Dong felt his hair stand on end.

Xiaobao looked up and said, "It's okay, my mother said that cats like to be close to me since I was a child, and he won't hurt me."

As soon as he finished speaking, the gray cat let out a more terrible cry. The arched back also smoothed out, and shrunk into a ball and shivered on the ground.

"Are you scared? Don't be afraid, I'll protect you. Xiaobao walked over and picked up the gray cat. The gray cat did not resist, and panicked into Xiaobao's arms.

Shen Xu, Qi Chuan, and Wu Tian rushed in in a hurry.

Mu Chen asked, "Have you met zombies?"

Shen Xu said with a solemn expression: "No, it's worse than the zombie siege, we have to get out of here quickly."

The six of them have been working together for a long time, so they naturally know that now is not the time to ask questions, so they followed Shen Xu outside without saying a word. When they ran to the door, Feng Xiao, Li Jie, and Lian Nan ran over from a distance and saw the six of them shouting, "Run!"

Shen Xu pulled the car door and said to everyone, "Get in the car."

Nine people quickly squeezed into the car.

Fast food restaurants are mostly built around large shopping malls, and you can't resist the temptation to see food while shopping. This fast-food restaurant is no exception, and less than 30 meters ahead is a large shopping mall. When it comes to evasion, large shopping malls are always safer than other small stores.

So their goal is the big mall ahead.

When looking for supplies, they gathered not far away, and the rest of the people also arrived one after another after getting into the car, and now they were not in the mood to care about the truck, and several people crowded into a car and left quickly.