4

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 4

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Chen said elegantly: "I troubled you some time ago, and I won't disturb your life in the future." Good bye.

Wei Xue was stunned and said in a panic: "Why? Is it because I am in love with He Qing? I'm going to break up with him. And, and he didn't touch me, don't think about it.

"Oh? Didn't touch you? That's good. "It's good that my brother is still clean, and soon he will be on his own.

Wei Xue said happily: "Then we?

"No, it's you and me. We've never had a relationship, have we? After saying that, He Chen hung up the phone, what a stupid woman, do you still think she is a fairy? In terms of appearance and skin, nothing can compare to my brother, and I dare to betray my brother, which is really stupid.

Wei Xue looked at the hung up phone blankly, how could this be, he was obviously in love with himself, how could it be. Wei Xue pressed the replay, and the phone echoed, "I'm sorry, the phone you dialed has been turned off..."

Wei Xue's tears flowed, and the rich man was really unreliable. There is also He Qing, Wei Xue is glad that she did not break up with He Qing, and now there is a way back.

Wei Xue found He Qing's phone and dialed it, He Qing was woken up by the ringtone in his sleep, his eyes didn't open, and he touched the mobile phone on the bedside table in a daze and said angrily: "Hey."

Wei Xue's eyes were moist again, He Qing had never spoken in this tone, "I'm Wei Xue, can you come out for a while?"

Well? Wei Xue? Come out? He Qing woke up instantly, wasn't this the day he saw Wei Xue and He Chen going to the hotel together. The last time I stayed awake all night, I called Wei Xue's mobile phone and didn't get through all night, but the next day I didn't wait for an explanation, but a breakup. Get out? Do you go out to see you open a house? He Qing took a deep breath and said, "Let's break up."

Wei Xue cried and said, "No, why?

"There's no reason, I don't think you're in the mood to continue, so it's better to end here. Goodbye, goodbye. He Qing casually turned off his mobile phone and threw it on the bed. It's false to say that you don't care, and it's also false to say that you're not sad. Wei Xue is the first person to be good to herself, and the first person to cook for herself, after four years together, He Qing has even bought a ring and is ready to propose, but what she is waiting for is that she and her younger brother open a house. He Qing irritably took out a bottle of wine and knocked on the opposite door.

Chapter 6: Drunkenness

Wei Xue cried bitterly after putting down the phone, why! Why! Why did everything change overnight, is it my own fault? Rich people play with their feelings and admit it themselves, but what about He Qing? Why did He Qing break up with him.

Wei Xue picked up her mobile phone and dialed her mother's number.

"Xiaoxue, what's the matter? Call so late.

Wei Xue cried and shouted, "Mom."

Wei's mother said nervously: "Xiaoxue, don't cry, tell your mother what's wrong?"