126

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 126

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Seeing that Chu Wei didn't mean to be angry, everyone had the courage to continue asking.

"I want to ask where I'm going to go if I leave."

Chu Wei: "X City, meet with some friends."

Ten minutes later, the question-and-ask session stopped, and Chu Wei said, "Now is the time to make a decision." Those who want to leave are on the right, and those who want to stay are on the left.

Now began to discuss that it would be very dangerous to leave, and no one could be sure that the place where they arrived would be absolutely safe. If you leave behind, it will be covered by the city wall, and as for the mutant animals and plants, no one has ever seen them, maybe they haven't seen them now, and they won't encounter them in the future? In this way, there are fewer people who want to leave. In the end, only thirty people came forward.

Chu Wei was not angry when he saw such a situation, and said to Cheng Sha: "Count the list."

"Yes." Cheng Sha walked to the front of the crowd and said, "Count the list of people who left first, and go to the warehouse to get food by name." Don't panic if you stay, you have food too, and it's more than those who leave.

Chu Wei turned around and left when he saw that it was going well, and his daughter-in-law was still angry, so he had to hurry up and coax her.

After He Qing, Mu Hua and the others had breakfast, they continued to march towards the base of City C.

This time there were no more survivors who fled, and when He Qing said this at noon, He Chen said: "It's not that I don't want to escape, but I can't escape."

He Qing's heart tightened and asked, "You mean that the mutant animals have started to attack?"

"Almost, the mutants were almost all together when I left. Of the more than two dozen people, only three of us escaped, and it is estimated that the only remaining forces in the base are beginning to regret it.

He Chen's words were not wrong at all. In the most gorgeous villa in the base of City C, Jiang Xin walked around anxiously in it, regretting it in his heart. When the mutant animals had just gathered, Jiang Qing persuaded himself to leave, but unfortunately he was rejected. The people who listened to their orders were all military people, and the army's intention was to withdraw to the center, but the secret of this retreat of his military rank was exposed, so the survivors in the base were used as an excuse to drag it on until now. Now that mutant animals have become overflowing, they can't go even if they want to. Jiang Xin regretted it, greedy for this bit of power, and now that he is good, his life is almost gone.

"Father."

Jiang Xin looked up at Jiang Qing and asked angrily, "What's the matter?" "If you don't leave, you won't leave? It's still not an anomaly, and he doesn't have a temper at all, if he had forced himself to leave, it would have become the current situation. Thinking about it this way, the more Jiang Xin looked at Jiang Qing, the more unpleasant it became.

Jiang Qing lowered his head and said, "Father, the situation outside is very bad..."

Jiang Xin slapped Jiang Qing's face and said angrily: "The situation is very bad, the situation is very bad, of course I know that the situation is very bad." The situation is bad and you don't want to solve it Find me what to do!