38

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 38

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Well, we believe in you." This idea is crazy, the only way to destroy so many zombies at once is to use a bomb, but if you use a bomb, the building will collapse. Although they don't know where He Qing's confidence comes from, Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben are willing to believe in him and believe that he will not joke with the boss's life.

"Then please hold the zombies for the time being." He Qing quickly ran in the direction of the main gate, only to see that the position of the main gate was full of zombie corpses, Mu Hua quickly waved the big knife in his hand, and no zombie could pass through Mu Hua's location. He Qing rearranged the frozen cabbage on the ground, arranged it into a circle, and then added two more circles on the periphery. Then he shouted to Mu Hua: "Mu Hua, when you hear me shouting to retreat, retreat, be careful not to step on the cabbage."

"Okay." Although these zombies are not a threat, there are too many of them, and the leading mutant zombie has not shown up for a long time, so it is not a way to go on, in case the mutant zombie suddenly attacks, if you don't hide in a hurry, it will be the result of injury, and as soon as you are injured, you will miss the front door, He Qing at the back door will be in danger, and it will be difficult for the enemy to break through from all sides. Even if you hide in the space and then come out, you will encounter the same situation, you can't let He Qing hide in the space all the time and not come out, this is a dead end, it is because I underestimate the zombies here.

He Qing took out two alarm clocks from the space and adjusted the time to ring in a minute, and then threw them on both sides, shouting in his mouth: "Retreat!"

Zhuo Qianyin and the two quickly retreated in the direction where He Qing was, and Mu Hua also put away the big knife and ran towards He Qing. The zombies chased after them, and when the alarm clock rang, the zombies were attracted by the sound of the alarm clock ringing, and slowly gathered in the direction of the alarm clock. It's a pity that he didn't wait for He Qing to be happy for too long, so the zombie abandoned the alarm clock and chased after him. He Qing shouted loudly: "Run!" After shouting, he took out the only two large corns and threw them at both sides.

"Bump!" The sound of the explosion sounded, and a large number of zombies fell in an instant, and a strange zombie appeared in front of everyone, the zombies were scorched black, and there were no traces of decay on their bodies, except for the blue and black skin, which was no different from normal humans. He Qing took out sticky corn and smashed it at the special zombie, and sure enough, just as He Qing thought, the zombie was sticky. He Qing shouted loudly: "Mu Hua, attack that zombie!" "Only the mutated zombies can also escape, although the power of the corn cannon is large, the range of explosion is limited, if you don't destroy this zombie, you will encounter the same situation when you come out of the space. On the contrary, if there is no human smell, the zombies will slowly disperse, so that there is a chance to escape.

Mu Hua heard He Qing's voice and stopped and ran towards the special zombie, He Qing took the opportunity to throw out a frozen cabbage to freeze the special zombie. Mu Hua quickly cut off the head of the special zombie with a sharp knife. He Qing's heart moved and said, "Take that head!"

Mu Hua picked up the head of the zombie and ran towards He Qing, the zombie behind was close to Mu Hua, Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben had already run to the range of the frozen cabbage, the two picked up the machine gun and shot behind Mu Hua, after Mu Hua walked into the encirclement, He Qing gave a sigh, and the four of them disappeared in place at the same time.