13

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: Seed Food is the Key to Survival Chapter 13

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing nodded.

"I'm going to kill the woman." Mu Hua's eyes were red, she dared to retreat He Qing into the zombie group, she was unforgivable, she dared to hurt He Qing, and she must be asked to repay it twice.

He Qing hurriedly grabbed Mu Hua and said, "Calm down."

Only then did He Qing see that something was wrong with Mu Hua, this eye. He Qing hurriedly shouted: "Mu Hua! Look at me!

Chapter 18: Ability Awakening

Mu Hua turned around and said, "Let go, I'm going to kill Wei Xue."

He Qing hurriedly hugged Mu Hua and said: "It's all over, that was the matter of the previous life, I have broken up with Wei Xue in this life, and I will not go to her again, Wei Xue will not kill me again, you calm down, your current situation is very wrong."

Mu Hua pushed He Qing away and walked towards the door, "Wei Xue pushed you into the zombie group, and I will also throw her into the zombie group."

He Qing was in a hurry, seeing that Mu Hua was about to go out, there were zombies outside. Mu Hua's state is obviously wrong, what if something happens, in a hurry, He Qing suddenly had an idea, just bring Mu Hua into the space. He Qing hurriedly ran over and grabbed Mu Hua, and silently entered the space in his heart.

Fortunately, the space can bring people in, He Qing breathed a sigh of relief and let go of Mu Hua. Mu Hua didn't look like he was going to mutate into a zombie, I don't know if the water in the space is useful, He Qing found a cup and took a cup of water by the stream, Mu Hua saw the change in the surrounding environment and looked around blankly, as if he was looking for a place to go out.

He Qing walked over with the water and said, "Mu Hua, drink some water."

Mu Hua punched him as if he didn't know He Qing, but fortunately it was in space, and He Qing's thoughts flashed to the side, if He Qing was outside, he might not be able to dodge. Mu Hua saw that the attack on He Qing was missed, and He Qing hurriedly came out of the space. Sitting on the sofa worriedly, the space can't be entered, and I don't know how Mu Hua is inside, I don't know if he can recover. After an hour, He Qing went in again, Mu Hua's body was burning with flames, the strange thing was that Mu Hua's clothes were not burned, and before He Qing looked at the fireball carefully, it was like He Qing flew over, this time He Qing didn't dare to stay inside, and hurriedly walked out of the space.

He Qing is completely relieved about Mu Hua's situation, Mu Hua should have gone wrong when he awakened his ability, and he should have recovered after mastering it. Mu Hua in the previous life did not have the ability to awaken, how could he suddenly awaken this time, He Qing did not worry too much. It's a good thing to have an ability, looking at the flames around Mu Hua, the level of awakening should not be low. I heard that people who have just awakened can only condense a small fireball, and only a few people have powerful abilities when they wake up, and it seems that Mu Hua is in the individual.

The original plan to leave was put on hold, Mu Hua did not recover, and there was no possibility of leaving with his own strength. I heard that it would take several days for the Stranger to awaken, so He Qing didn't enter the space to check Mu Hua's situation, in case one of them didn't dodge and was burned by the fireball.