52

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 52

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Hmm~ don't, it's outside."

"Nobody can see it, it's just the two of us here."

He Qing leaned sideways around Mu Hua's neck and said, "Mu Hua, whether it's good next time, I will definitely cooperate with you next time."

"What about here? Don't want it?

"Ah~ You come out, just wait a while." He Qing flatteringly raised his head and kissed Mu Hua's chin.

Mu Hua withdrew his hand stupidly, bowed his head and said, "Compensation."

He Qing kissed the corner of Mu Hua's mouth a few times.

Mu Hua looked into the distance vigilantly, quickly helped He Qing tidy up his clothes and said, "We're leaving."

"There are zombies?" He Qing looked in the direction Mu Hua was looking just now, but he didn't feel the breath of a zombie.

Mu Hua said: "It's not a zombie, but I feel very dangerous.

Mu Hua lifted the quilt and jumped out of the car, then turned around and opened his arms to look at He Qing, He Qing said, "I can do it myself."

Seeing Mu Hua's insistence, He Qing had to jump into Mu Hua's arms, Mu Hua caught He Qing steadily, opened the car door and said, "Wake up."

These are people who often do tasks, and they all have a trace of clarity when they sleep, and when they hear Mu Hua's voice, everyone opens their eyes, and Wu Tian, who is leaning on the driver's seat, picks up the walkie-talkie and says, "Prepare to leave, please answer when you receive it."

"Roger."

There was no doubt, no doubt, Wu Tian drove away, and another car followed.

He Qing said enviously: "It's so good, it's really tacit." "Didn't hear a single word of nonsense from getting in the car to leaving. This is a temporary team that can't be compared, and even if the temporary team encounters a more serious situation, it will take half a day to explain, and the original surplus time is wasted because of the explanation, and when it really escapes, there is not enough time.

Mu Hua: "Hmm. "After many trials of life and death, how can you not have a tacit understanding.

He Qing: "Is it dangerous?"

Mu Hua: "It's okay. "In fact, if you are not careful, your life will be lost.

After a night of escaping, we came to the outside of a small town.

Mu Hua said: "Stop and rest.

Everyone asked about the situation at night, and Mu Hua said: "It's not a zombie, it feels very dangerous to me."

Shen Xu asked, "Is the breath strong?"

Mu Hua frowned, "No, I almost can't feel it, but I feel a threat to my life." "It's just a shallow breath, and the danger is inversely proportional, more dangerous than all the situations encountered during previous missions.

Lian Nan wailed and said: "There is no heavenly reason, the zombies are already difficult to deal with, and there are still messy things."

He Qing asked curiously, "Don't you doubt the truth of what Mu Hua said?"