130

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 130

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jiang Qing looked at everyone, and the promised thing was not done, so everyone naturally had no face to say anything.

Jiang Xin hurriedly said: "Qing'er, you have to believe me, I really wasn't bitten by zombies."

Jiang Qing knew Jiang Xin's temper very well, and not being bitten was not his reaction at all. Jiang Qing lowered his eyes and said, "Father, I will guard you, but we can't stay here."

Chapter 89: The Zombie King

The strangers grabbed Jiang Qing one after another, "Captain, you have to calm down." If you are bitten, you will become a zombie, Jiang Xin is not worthy of you being so good to him.

Jiang Qing said: "Take care, my father and I will leave now."

No one could change what Jiang Qing decided, and everyone had no choice but to prepare food for Jiang Qing and watch him leave.

Jiang Xin asked awkwardly: "Qing'er, only the two of us won't encounter any danger."

Jiang Qing could clearly feel Jiang Xin's dependence, not only did he feel upset, but he was even happier, his father was finally his own, Jiang Qing suppressed the joy in his heart, and said comfortingly: "Father, don't worry, I will protect you."

"If, if... What if I do turn into a zombie? Jiang Xin could feel the temptation coming from Jiang Qing next to him. Hungry, Jiang Qing was tempting himself like a big cake.

Jiang Qing's footsteps stopped and said solemnly: "I will raise you." "Locked up in the house and brought food to my father every day, so that he could only rely on himself. Thinking about it this way, it seems that it is not bad for my father to become a zombie, at least he only has himself left in his eyes, no longer clinging to power, and waiting for himself to be fed.

Hearing Jiang Qing's assurance, Jiang Xin swallowed a mouthful of saliva, which was even more tempting, and he really wanted to take a bite. As long as one bite, Jiang Xin slowly approached Jiang Qing's neck.

Jiang Qing's first reaction when he felt Jiang Xin's approach was surprise, and the surprise dissipated after turning his head to see Jiang Xin's expression. If I read it right, my father looked at his eyes and showed his appetite. Jiang Qing slashed at Jiang Xin's neck with a hand knife, and Jiang Xin fell to the ground unconscious.

Jiang Qing reached out to catch Jiang Xin's fallen body, put it on his back and left quickly. Father, I will take care of you.

The first to arrive in X City were Feng Xiao and others. With the help of Qi Chuan's spiritual ability, he didn't encounter any danger along the way. The convoy stopped in front of the villa, and after Qi Chuan made sure that there were no zombies, everyone stopped and got out of the car, and the gate of the villa was locked.

There are no zombies, but everyone's hearts are even heavier. There shouldn't be no zombies, Qi Xin should be here, although Qi Xin has mutated into a zombie, but with intelligence and memory, ordinary zombies can evolve, Qi Xin has no reason to have no change. And the door is locked, if it is a survivor, it is impossible to lock the door, since it is not a passing survivor, then there is only one possibility left. It is Qixin who locks the door, so the question is, why does Qixin lock the door? Or why leave.