33

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 33

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Yes." He Qing took out the kitchen utensils in the space, a bucket of water, and some meat and vegetables, and when he was hesitating to take noodles or rice, Mu Hua said, "Take some noodles out."

He Qing took out the noodles from the space.

Mu Hua began to concentrate on cleaning the kitchen, and no longer bothered with He Qing.

He Qing said curtly: "I'll go out first."

"Hmm."

He Qing walked out of the kitchen, no wonder Mu Hua's teammates were afraid of him, such Mu Hua was indeed terrifying, and the pressure to stay with him was really not ordinary.

After dinner, the bald head picked up Xiaobao upstairs despite Xiaobao's objections, Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben also quickly finished eating and said: "There are three bedrooms upstairs, let's go rest first~" After speaking, the two disappeared.

Mu Hua calmly continued to eat, and He Qing looked at Mu Hua hesitantly. Three bedrooms, Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben are one by one, and the bald head is gone with Xiaobao, so isn't there only one left, do you want to live with Mu Hua? It wasn't much in the past, but now...

Mu Hua seemed to have seen through He Qing's thoughts, raised his eyes and said, "You sleep with me."

Huh? He Qing hurriedly said: "Actually, I can live with Xiaobao.

He Qing's voice became smaller and smaller, because Mu Hua's eyes were too terrifying, without the coldness of the car, there was no trace of emotion. He Qing said weakly: "Whatever you want."

"I'll go wash the dishes, and when you're tired, you go up first."

"Okay." He Qing walked upstairs in frustration, what should I do. The angry Mu Hua is too terrifying, he doesn't talk first, he just looks at himself and is scared, how can he be coaxed.

There is only one room upstairs with the door open, it should be this one, He Qing walked in, closed the door casually, and then opened it again, Mu Hua didn't know which room it was, or it was better to open it.

The room was big, double bed and the room was also messy. It was also very tiring to take the car, and He Qing didn't care about the clutter of the room. Put the bed in the room into the space, take out the bed at home and change it, He Qing threw himself on the bed and rolled over, still sleeping comfortably in his own bed. Yesterday's house was too small and the bed that someone took out was collected in the village, and it was uncomfortable to lie down, because the vigil had not slept yet, and now it finally got to the bed, so I must sleep well.

After Mu Hua washed the dishes and chopsticks, he checked the doors and windows of the house, and made sure that they were all closed before going upstairs and entering the room where He Qing had specially left the door. When he entered the door and saw He Qing lying on the bed and already asleep, Mu Hua walked over and picked up He Qing. He Qing muttered and didn't open his eyes, Mu Hua lifted the quilt and put He Qing on the bed, squatted on the side of the bed and took off He Qing's shoes, lifted the quilt and put it on He Qing's body.

took off his clothes and got into the quilt to hug He Qing, the sky was not completely dark, and He Qing could be seen clearly. I haven't seen He Qing for a few days, he seems to have lost some weight, his face is good, I don't know how he spent so many days. Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben said that they had heard the sound of the engine, He Qing should have been driving a car when he left, and there was a barrel of gasoline missing, and He Qing did not drive when they met, so what about the car? I don't know if it was snatched away, Mu Hua couldn't help but feel distressed, and reached out to touch He Qing's cheek. I didn't know how to say it when I suffered, and I took in a child self-righteously, and even proposed to leave for that child. Really, under-educated. You should really beat him up until he begs for mercy, and beat him until he doesn't dare to run around anymore. Mu Hua's eyes softened, and after seeing him, he was still angry, just a deliberate face. The moment I saw that he was safe, all the anger in my heart disappeared, fortunately it was okay, fortunately I found him, but since I was found by myself, don't think about leaving. Otherwise, he will really tie him up, so that he can only look at himself and only think about himself. The movements on Mu Hua's hands involuntarily increased.