2

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 2

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Do you have to touch it? He Qing stretched out his hand to touch the table and thought, "Put it in the space." The table was gone. He Qing then thought: "The table is out." The table reappeared in its place.

He Qing laughed again, this time there was no bitterness in his smile, God was still fair to himself. I was so hard in my last life, and I gave myself such a big compensation in this life.

Chapter 3: I can really cook

"Ding-dong, ding-dong." The doorbell rang again.

He Qing walked over and opened the door, and the neighbor standing outside the door was still the neighbor who was facing the door.

The man said with a wooden face: "The furniture at home has been moved, can I invite you to dinner?"

He Qing smiled and said, "Of course, my name is He Qing, what is your name." "In the past, I would definitely not agree to the man's invitation, after all, the man's expression looked too blunt, as if he had to invite himself as a last resort. In fact, He Qing probably knew the character of a man after a short time together in the previous life, and the man usually looks expressionless like this, but now he looks stiff but he doesn't know how to express it.

The neighbor still said with a wooden face: "Mu Hua, I'm ready to call you."

He Qing watched in surprise as Mu Hua turned around and left, come and call you, call you, you. Can you eat the food cooked by the old man T T He Qing suddenly regretted agreeing to eat together, because he couldn't even eat the food he cooked.

There is still a period of time before lunch, He Qing is going to go to the supermarket for a turn, when there is no space, you have to think about buying things, the power will be cut off after the end of the world, so you can't buy fruits and vegetables and the like, now there is no limit to space, fruits can be bought in large quantities, the space time of the space is constant, and the food put in it does not have to worry about rotting. But you can't buy too much at once, it's too eye-catching.

He Qing decided to go to the supermarket first and then think about how to buy a large amount of food without arousing suspicion. After arriving at the supermarket, He Qing went crazy, snacks? Buy! Candy? Buy! Canned fruit? Buy! Sausage? Buy! Jerky? Buy! After some crazy buying, buying, buying, and buying, He Qing's shopping cart couldn't be put down, and it was full of stacks. At the beginning of the last life, he hid at home, and after eating the food, he walked out of the house impatiently, and fled to Wei Xue's house in hiding, relying on a few packets of compressed biscuits brought by Mu Hua along the way. Wei Xue's family has rice and noodles, but unfortunately there is no electricity and no water, and there is no way to eat. After arriving at the He family, he was in the name of the He family, and the food he received could barely fill his stomach.

Because he was worried that Wei Xue would not be able to eat enough, he left a part of the food every time he gave it to Wei Xue secretly, and watched Wei Xue gobble up the food. He Chen is not good to Wei Xue, although He Chen always openly and secretly takes Wei Xue to show affection in front of him. He Chen has rejected himself since he was a child, and taking away Wei Xue should also be because of himself. Due to guilt, he was doubly good to Wei Xue, and the food allocated was getting less and less, and in order to save Wei Xue's portion, he often couldn't eat enough. How can I not be moved when I see a lot of food in front of me in the supermarket.