129

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 129

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jiang Qing turned around and got into the car.

He Qing said: "Let's go too." "Such a big base is gone, and the world is really impermanent.

The tiger looked at the car and turned into the size of a cat and jumped into the car lightly.

There is no fluctuation in the expression of the second Mu Hua, and after seeing the plants that can run and walk, he is immune to all kinds of strange events.

He Chen still insisted on following He Qing.

After leaving the range of the base in City C, He Qing got out of the car, and He Chen opened the door and got out of the car when he saw this. "Brother, what's the matter?"

He Qing said: "I've also been to the base in City C, so you should leave."

He Chen asked aggrievedly, "Brother, are you trying to drive me away?"

He Qing: "I'm already with Mu Hua, there's no point in you staying." "And this kind of relationship is not right, they are half-brothers, He Chen's feelings He Qing can't accept it no matter what. It's incest, it's a family with the same blood.

"Don't you even allow me to look at you? Brother, how can you be so cruel?

He Chen's eyes were very sad, and He Qing said at a loss: "No, I didn't mean that."

The expression on He Chen's face converged, and he said expressionlessly: "I know, take care brother."

After speaking, He Chen turned his head and was about to leave.

"Wait a minute."

He Chen looked at He Qing in surprise.

He Qing took out two bottles of spiritual spring water from the space and handed them to He Chen, "You should have already drunk this, you take it, drink it when you are tired."

"Thank you brother for your kindness, but don't need to."

He Qing frowned and said, "I still have a lot of them here, you can use them."

"Brother." He Chen said in a deep voice: "If you don't like me, don't give me hope."

He Qing was stunned for a moment, put the spiritual spring water into the space and said, "I know, goodbye."

"Goodbye, I hope I've completely forgotten about you the next time we meet."

He Qing walked to the car in frustration, He Chen's feelings for him were wrong, how could it be as if he had done something wrong, this guilt was too inexplicable.

"Everyone has their own way to go, don't think about it."

"yes, I know." But knowing after all is just knowing, everyone understands the truth, and doing it is another matter.

Mu Hua reached out and rubbed He Qing's hair, "Don't think about it.

Jiang Xin sat in the car with obscure eyes, and the team of strangers and the rescued children were resting outside. In order to protect Jiang Xin from leaving, the Alien team lost five people, and most of them were injured.