181-185

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 181

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Xi nodded and said, "Okay."

Jiu Fangqi picked up a fruit with satisfaction.

After eating, Xi lay on the bed to catch up on sleep, and Jiu Fangqi leaned on the bed to study the formation. The more I looked at Jiufangqi, the more frightened I became, this He Qing was really not simple. It's all lost in ancient times, and he can take out so much.

Fortunately, Jiufang is open-minded, and he only has envy for He Qing, not jealousy. If you change to another person, you have to earn a high or low with He Qing. A person who grew up in the cultivation realm is not as rich as an ordinary person's collection, and this recognition cannot be said to be unaggrieved.

The formation Jiufang Qi also looked at it, each of them has its own uniqueness, and he can't choose it. I don't want to give it up, so sometimes it's not a good thing to have too many good things.

If there is only one choice, don't say that you have chosen, maybe Jiu Fang Qi has almost begun to arrange, but the real situation is that Jiu Fang Qi is still entangled.

Jiufangqi's comparison was not selected after two days of comparison.

During the meal, Xi mentioned, "What's on the bamboo slip?"

Jiu Fangqi didn't hide it from Xi, and said truthfully: "Formation, I don't know which one to choose."

Xi blinked his eyes, "Is the formation bad?" "In Xi's cognition, only if it's too bad, everything that catches your eye will be entangled.

"No, these formations are too good to pick the best."

Xi smiled and said, "Isn't that great?

"Good?" Jiu Fangqi looked at Xi suspiciously.

"Very good, so you don't have to choose, just find a random one."

This sentence completely woke up Jiufangqi, yes, it's very powerful to find any one. I wanted to choose the most brilliant, but I ignored the problem that there is nothing perfect in the world. Pursuing perfection too much ignores the essence of things, and the base is not weak. Let's not talk about the survivors, but these cultivators are enough to resist sudden dangers.

The attack power is already there, and the formation only needs to play a defensive role.

In this way, Jiufang Qi was no longer entangled, and chose the most inconspicuous formation. This formation does not have an attached phantom array, attack, but the ability to defend is top-notch.

Chapter 126: Sneak Attack

Jiu Fang Qi's plan is very good, but unfortunately time waits for no one, and he waited for the zombies before Jiu Fang Qi began to arrange the formation.

Zombies attack in the early hours of the morning, which is the time of day when the darkness alternates, and it is also the time when people are most relaxed.

Led by a high-level zombie, a group of zombies quietly approached the wall.

The guards were slacking off at this time, after all, there was no shadow of danger after guarding for so many days, and they bothered to keep watch all night, and they were mentally and physically exhausted.