211-220

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 211

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chu Wei said in a deep voice: "The central government is almost finished.

The admiral put down the chess pieces in his hand and said, "Sit down and say."

Chu Wei: "The center is surrounded by zombies, but the zombies do not attack, but draw a few abilities from the center every day. The zombies are intended to keep humans in captivity.

Admiral: "You're going to move the rescuers?"

Chu Wei nodded, "Originally, I wanted to take Jiufang Qi over to set up a formation to temporarily stop the zombies." Now I can only ask for help.

Admiral: "The destruction of the central government will not do us any good, but we can't ignore it here. In this way, you take Shen Xu and them over, their strength is the most powerful in the base, and they are also the most promising to survive the battle with the zombies.

"Yes."

Except for Mu Hua and Qi Xin, the remaining eight people of the special team all left with Chu Wei.

But Chu Wei's heart did not settle down, eight people are far from enough. Even no matter how strong the strength is, the energy is limited, how can you fight with so many zombies.

Shen Xu reached out and patted Chu Wei's shoulder.

Chu Wei smiled reluctantly, there are so many people in the center, if you can't stop the zombies, then so many people will all be sacrificed.

The ranks of zombies are growing, and the surviving humans are shrinking again, which is a situation that no one wants to see.

Qi Chuan said: "Those who should come will always come, and those who shouldn't come will not come if they say anything." What you have to do now is to relax your mentality, you are in such a state that no matter how strong you are, you will not be able to live long.

Qi Chuan's words were very straightforward and not tactful at all. It's just that this is how Chu Wei can hear in his heart, Chu Wei said: "I am distressed and easy." "If the central government can't keep Bei Tang Yi's heart, it won't feel good, and there is also the experiment of the ability potion. The mortality rate of the trial is too high, and that trial should not be done, as the saying goes, it is better to die than to live. How can you push the living to death, not to mention that I don't know if I can save the rest of the people after sacrificing most of the people.

Wu Tian: "This is the end of the world, the only thing you can do is to try to keep yourself alive." If you decide that you can't succeed, then it's really over.

Chu Wei smiled bitterly, "If I think that if I can survive this calamity, will I definitely be able to survive it?"

Shen Xu, "The biggest advantage of people is their feelings, and when their families and lovers encounter danger, they can break through the limits of the human body and complete impossible tasks in a hurry." It's not just that you alone have the faith to live, but all of you have to think about living. Man will conquer heaven, and there is always nothing wrong with hope.

Chu Wei: "I see." "If you really come to the point of destruction, you can only do your best to protect Bei Tang Yi.

Chapter 145: The Follower

He Qing's side was like a moving treasure trove of aura, and the closer to him the aura became. There are also large quantities of elixirs, spiritual spring water, and spiritual fruits, and Jiufang Qi's strength has been restored to the level before it was abolished.