25

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 25

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Dress me first!"

This is? He Qing walked over to check, but unfortunately he only saw two figures and was covered by Mu Hua's hand.

Mu Hua said coldly: "Don't leave yet."

The panicked footsteps sounded, and only after the footsteps disappeared completely did Mu Hua let go of the hand covering He Qing's eyes.

He Qing said: "I heard it right, those two..." are both men!

"Well, it's Yin Ben and Zhuo Qian. What do you want to eat?

He Qing replied reflexively: "Sweet and sour tenderloin!"

"Get a piece of meat."

He Qing took out a piece of meat from the space and handed it to Mu Hua, who took the meat and walked into the kitchen.

He Qing didn t want to sit on the sofa, who knew what strange things would sit on when he went down, He Qing sat on the chair next to the dining table and tilted his head to look at the kitchen. If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, you really wouldn't have been able to imagine Mu Hua's cooking, and you wouldn't be able to cook at all by looking at her appearance. It seems that it is not bad to live like this, and it is more interesting than the previous life.

Mu Hua quickly stuffed a pot of rice, got out of the oil pan, wrapped the marinated loin in a layer of flour, then wrapped in a layer of egg liquid and put it in the oil pan, fried until the appearance was golden and took out for later use, left the bottom oil in the oil pan, put in sugar, tomato paste, vinegar powder and stirred, and poured the pot on top of the fried loin after boiling.

He Qing walked into the kitchen to serve rice after seeing the pot, and he could already smell the fragrance when he sat outside. The two of them sat at the dining table, with a plate of tenderloin in the middle, and a small bowl of rice for each person. I didn't use a big bowl because Mu Hua didn't agree, and it was hard to digest if I ate too much at night.

After He Qing finished eating the rice, Mu Hua pushed the water cup in front of He Qing, He Qing glared, and after drinking the water, he was full, and the original plan to eat for another night failed. He Qing asked, "How do you know that I have eaten enough."

"It's slow, you don't eat much, you eat more because you can eat until you can eat enough, you are not allowed to eat so much in the future, I won't let you go hungry."

He Qing blushed, he ate until he was affected by the end of the world, he was hungry all day at that time, and his only thought was that Wei Xue could eat enough, but he got such an ending, which was really not worth it. If you do it again, you will definitely not be wronged again, and Mu Hua has such a bad habit of cooking deliciously.

The two went upstairs sweetly, Mu Hua was lying on the bed, and He Qing waited for Mu Hua to fall asleep under the pretext of changing pajamas. Carefully climbed into bed and slept next to Mu Hua. Mu Hua muttered twice and then hugged He Qing, He Qing saw that Mu Hua did not open his eyes, then raised his head and kissed Mu Hua on the cheek and whispered, "Good night." "He Qing still doesn't hate kissing or something, but he can't accept deeper contact. He Qing shrank in Mu Hua's arms, put his hand on Mu Hua's waist and fell into a deep sleep.