26

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 26

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Get out, get ready, and assemble in ten minutes. Remember to be careful when you're outside, and if you can't do it, you don't have to go out. Yin Ben, Zhuo Qian, and He Qing stayed, and the rest of the people were ready to go.

He Qing said: "I'm going too." "Your own space is a must-have artifact for going out, isn't it too wasteful not to bring yourself?

Mu Hua vetoed: "No, you stay at home."

He Qing continued: "I can protect myself, and I have space to take a lot of things.

Mu Hua frowned: "It's dangerous outside, you stay."

"I'm a man, not a woman you need to protect." He Qing turned around and went upstairs. Although his own force value is not good, but having frozen cabbage is definitely helping, women have to go out to cut zombies, why should they leave themselves. Aren't you as good as a woman? The more He Qing thought about it, the more angry he became, so he lay on the bed and picked up a pillow and stuffed it on his head.

Shen Xu said faintly: "The lover is to be coaxed."

Mu Hua said coldly: "According to the action I just said, if you are not ready in ten minutes, you don't have to come out."

The unanimous sentiment of the crowd is: why is it always us who are hurt. When there was no quarrel, the boss's air pressure was so low, this time it was really a quarrel, hey! The future is worrying.

Anyway, ten minutes later, I left on time. He Qing walked out of the room sullenly, there were only two people left in the living room, Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben, Zhuo Qian was still lazily leaning on Yin Ben's body, Yin Ben reached out to rub Zhuo Qian's waist.

"Are they gone?"

Yin Ben's movements paused, and Zhuo Qian continued after snorting, "Sister-in-law, don't be angry, the boss is for your good."

He Qing shook his head and turned upstairs, maybe the same as the previous life is the best ending. Following Mu Hua can only drag him down, even if he has the ability to protect himself.

Mu Hua was not in a good mood, and after entering the city, he got out of the car and went on a killing spree, and after picking up the knife, the mantra of the knife technique automatically appeared in his mind. Slowly, Mu Hua was immersed in the world of knife techniques, and when Mu Hua practiced the unfamiliar knife skills, he opened his eyes and saw zombie corpses in front of him. The zombies attracted by the sound of cars were almost wiped out. Mu Hua got into the car and said, "Go to the supermarket."

Fruits in the supermarket cannot be stored for a long time, and it is not a problem for He Qing's space to store them. According to the current evolution rate of zombies, I am afraid that there is still a long time before the end of the apocalypse, so I can store more fruits now, so as not to get them everywhere when I get them. It is no problem not to eat for a short time, but if you do not eat for a long time, you will lack vitamins, so it is better to prepare some.

After entering the supermarket, they act separately in pairs, and the zombies in the supermarket move slowly, all of them are zombies that have not evolved. One person guards, one person collects things, and an hour later the trunk is full. The car was full and rushed back.