122

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 122

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Xi stretched out his hand and waved at Cheng Sha.

After the two left, Cheng Sha breathed a sigh of relief, the killing intent just now was too strong. I almost thought I was going to die here, but I didn't expect Jiu Fangqi's jealousy to be so big, fortunately, he didn't have any interest in Xi, Cheng Sha patted his chest and left quickly.

Xi looked at the hands held by the two and pondered, and looked at Jiufang Qi along the connected hands. What is this man like? Mysterious, powerful, domineering, but looking weak.

"Here we are." Jiufang Qi let go of the hand holding Xi.

"Huh? Oh. Xi looked at his hand with an inexplicable sense of loss. Xi looked up and walked to the kitchen, stopped after taking a step, turned around and asked, "What about you?"

"Waiting for you here." More and more worried that she left her sight, but she was still relieved under her nose.

Listening to Jiufang Qi's words, Xi felt a sour feeling in his heart, it was the first time that someone said that he was waiting for him, and it was also the first time that someone was so good to him. "Come in, there's a place to rest for a while." There is a small room on the side of the kitchen, and Xi is naturally a bit privileged to manage the entire kitchen. The small room is Xi's prerogative, and it also exists as an office. It's just that Xi spends most of her time in the kitchen helping to cook, and she rarely uses her privileges.

Jiu Fangqi calmly followed behind Xi.

Xi pushed open the door and said, "It's not a big place, but there is a small bed. You can take a break when you're tired, I'm going out to help make breakfast, you wait here for a while, and I'll come in with you when it's ready.

"Hmm." Jiu Fangqi walked in unceremoniously and took off his shoes and sat cross-legged on the bed.

Seeing this, Xi closed the door, thinking too much about herself. How could someone like Jiufang Qi feel embarrassed? No matter how you look at it, it can adapt to any environment.

After making breakfast, Xi walked into the room with two bowls, and when she opened the door, Xi still felt shy. A private meeting with a lover or something, it's really a bit like that!

At the moment of opening the door, Jiufang opened his eyes.

Xi smiled and said, "It's time to eat."

Jiu Fangqi got out of bed and sat on the chair and watched Xi put the bowl away.

"I'll serve the food."

"Hmm."

Breakfast was rice porridge, two bowls of rice porridge, two steamed buns, and a plate of pickles.

Jiu Fangqi refused to eat pickles, so Xi didn't take much.

Jiu Fangqi looked at Xi, who was eating pickles very fragrantly, and said, "There is still a lot of food in the ring space. "After pickling pickles, the nutrients in them disappear, and eating this kind of thing is not only good for the body, but also causes a burden.

"I love eating this." The pickles are very well pickled, and they are much more delicious than what I used to eat. There were very few vegetables in the winter before the end of the world, and I ate pickles every day, and the pickles at that time only had salt in them, and they tasted no other than salty. Nowadays, there are a lot of seasonings in the pickles, and they are really delicious to eat.