62

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 62

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua asked, "What is this?"

He Qing said: "Planted, this time it is different from the previous one, it can walk, there is consciousness, and the power is much stronger."

Sunflower No. 1 seemed to understand He Qing's words, and shot a row of melon seeds at the wall to the side, and the melon seeds pierced through the wall, leaving a small hole in the wall. If you look closely, these small holes form a pattern, and that pattern is a small sunflower.

After Sunflower No. 1 spit out melon seeds, he hid behind Xiaobao.

Everyone: Sunflower, are you really good at being so narcissistic?

Mu Hua said calmly: "Very good."

He Qing said: "I can relax a little tonight, there are 16 in total."

Mu Hua said: "The mice will disappear automatically as soon as the morning dawns, it should be afraid of fire, and prepare a few braziers in the room at night."

"Okay." He Qing has no opinion, it's a big deal to hide in the space at night to rest, anyway, the mice won't appear during the day.

Sunflower No. 1 was shy at first, but later it was completely let go, running around the room, and Xiao Baole ran around behind him.

He Qing: I definitely didn't grow this snake essence plant.

At dusk, the brazier was ready and placed around the room. The general and Xiaobao were once again taken into the space by He Qing, and He Qing released the sunflowers from No. 1 to No. 16 to stand in a circle, and everyone stood in the middle of the room.

Sure enough, the rat did not appear that night, and it was not until dawn that everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

He Qing said in surprise: "It's successful."

"Hmm." Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair. It's easy to say that you're afraid of fire, and if you find a weak point, you can fight back.

He Qing released the bed again, and everyone lay down to rest. This time, there was no need for the general and Xiaobao to guard, and Sunflower stood dutifully in the room.

After He Qing fell asleep, Mu Hua opened his eyes, got up and got out of bed.

The people who had been sleeping soundly also woke up.

After Mu Hua made a gesture, everyone went out.

Xiaobao asked suspiciously, "Where are the uncles going?"

"Fight monsters." The Admiral smiled maliciously. After getting along for a period of time, he knew He Qing's temperament, and he watched it when He Qing woke up. He understands Mu Hua's thoughts, but he can't agree with him, although He Qing is his lover, he is also a man, and his strength does not belong to Mu Hua, just this sunflower is not something that ordinary people can take out. Throwing the powerful help aside to act, Mu Hua is a little irrational.

After everyone went out, Mu Hua said: "Find the hiding place of the mouse."

The crowd scattered in pairs to look around, and the rats lived in shady places, and the focus was on the sewers. As for being afraid of fire, it's better to do, the gasoline in Zhuo Qian's space is not a decoration. Mu Hua, Zhuo Qian, and Yin Ben are looking for a dark place to prepare.