36

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: Seed Food is the Key to Survival Chapter 36

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Mu Hua, you don't have to..."

Mu Hua picked He Qing's chin and asked, "Are you really willing to mind if I am with someone else?"

Don't mind, how can you not mind. The thought of Mu Hua's presence with another person by his side made him feel uncomfortable, and He Qing said bitterly: "You are suitable for better."

"But I only like you one, are you willing to let me take care of you? Well?

"I..." is naturally willing, but I will always be a drag on your side, I don't want you to be embarrassed, I don't want you to worry about me.

"Don't say it yet, I'll give you time. Answer me when you get to City C, okay?

"Okay."

Mu Hua lives up to the coldness when he meets, and he is gentle everywhere, gentle with careful flattery. He Qing didn't feel good in his heart, where did Mu Hua go when he first met? Mu Hua is obviously not like this.

After staying for three days, He Qing's wound has almost healed, and it still hurts to sit down violently, and there is no problem to sit in a soft place slowly. The convoy set off again, Xiaobao was still thrown into the passenger seat, Mu Hua tried to hold He Qing, but was stopped by He Qing.

Everyone's ambiguous eyes have seen enough, if they hug each other in the car, will they have face. He Qing wanted to yell that he was not blown up, but was just spanked. Thinking about being spanked is also disgraceful, He Qing can only say nothing.

This time the journey was very smooth, and it took four days to rush to the vicinity of City C, and He Qing also recovered his lively state. After arriving near City C, there were more human beings, and the presence of survivors could be seen on the road, and the feeling of only oneself disappearing everywhere I went. Humans are social animals, and they still feel safe when they see their companions.

Zhuo Qian was still lazily leaning on Yin Ben's body and looking at his phone, and after flipping through it for a while, he turned his head and said, "Boss, there is a pharmaceutical factory near here."

He Qing said in surprise: "Go to the pharmaceutical factory!" "Medicine is the most precious thing in the last days, and without it, an ordinary cold and fever can kill you. The adults are a little better, the most pitiful are the children, the children's resistance is poor, they can't stand the rush, the conditions of the last days are difficult, the types of food are limited, and medicine must be obtained.

Mu Hua said connivingly: "Go to the medicine factory."

It can only be said that beauty misleads people, in the past, Mu Hua was all about the task, as long as he received the task, he rushed over non-stop, look at this way, and find someone and rest, Mu Hua did not look anxious at all.

The bald head sighed and drove according to the coordinates that Zhuo Qian said, fortunately it was in the last days, otherwise the head of the regiment would definitely be mad if the party affairs went on like this.

The location of the pharmaceutical factory is remote, and there is no residential area nearby. The absence of a residential area indicates that there are no zombies, as long as you deal with the zombies in the pharmaceutical factory. The gate of the pharmaceutical factory is an iron railing gate, and behind the door is a courtyard, there are more than a dozen zombies wandering in the courtyard, there are two buildings in total, one at the back and one on the right.