22

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 22

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Shen Xu asked, "Can I talk to you?"

"Of course."

He Qing followed Shen Xu upstairs, Shen Xu opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of wine and said, "Do you want to have a drink?"

He Qing shook his head: "I can't drink enough."

Shen Xu poured himself a glass of wine and put it on the coffee table, handed He Qing a glass of water and said, "The boss has a deep affection for you.

"yes, I know." From childhood to adulthood, how can you not have deep feelings after so many years?

"Except for the boss who is not easy to get along with, everything is very good and dedicated."

"No, Mu Hua is actually very easy to get along with."

Shen Xu said with a smile: "It seems that I am worried, I originally thought that you were quarrelling, the boss's low pressure in the past few days is really terrifying."

"It's just a little accident, Mu Hua should be worried about me."

"It's okay, are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat.

He Qing took out the tomatoes planted in the space and said, "Mu Hua taught me to make tomato and egg gnocchi, but I haven't done it before, do you want to try it?"

Shen Xu was not surprised that He Qing took out something out of thin air, and said calmly: "If you can, help Chiyue make one."

"Okay." He Qing walked into the kitchen confidently.

Shen Xu and Chiyue were left by Mu Hua, so they were trustworthy people, and He Qing did not have room to hide. Mu Hua dared to take himself into the basement openly, it said everything, Mu Hua was waiting for him at home before the end of the world, and the houses here should be collected by them together, since the things he already knew were hidden and tucked away, it was not interesting.

Galloping all the way and soon back to the villa. Mu Hua opened the door of the carriage and nested in the carriage. The scars on Qi Xin's arms had turned blue and black, and his nails had become sharp, but his consciousness was still there. Qi Xin said: "Boss, kill me."

Mu Hua: "Come down, I've arrived home."

"No, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself. Hungry, hungry, craving meat. Qi Xin's eyes became confused.

Mu Hua scolded: "Qi Xin! Sober up!

"Boss." Qi Xin lowered his head and pulled the carriage with his fingernails.

"Come down, right now."

"Yes." Qi Xin lowered his head and jumped out of the car, his body trembling slightly. I couldn't help feeling hungry in my heart, Mu Hua's body wafted with a sweet smell, and Qi Xin could only restrain himself desperately.

Mu Hua opened the car door, and the two cars drove towards the villa, and Mu Hua closed the door again after the car entered the door. He Qing ran out when he heard the voice and shouted in surprise: "You're back?"