136

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 136

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Shen Xu raised his legs and left, Qi Chuan and the others naturally did not wait, and followed Shen Xu to the outside.

Li Jie looked at Feng Xiao next to him, Feng Xiao smiled softly and said, "You stay here, I'll go out and have a look, and I'll come back to inform you if there is no danger."

Li Jie glared at Feng Xiao and said, "Leave, everyone be careful."

After speaking, he ignored Feng Xiao and walked outside first. He is uneasy and hesitant, but he doesn't need to sacrifice him to explore the way.

Feng Xiao chuckled, caught up with Li Jie and said, "Xiaojie, you know I don't mean anything else.

Li Jie remained silent.

Feng Xiao said: "I promise not to say such things again in the future."

Li Jie glanced at Feng Xiao and said, "Just remember it yourself, you don't have to promise me."

"Okay, I'll remember." Feng Xiao did not have the slightest principle when facing Li Jie.

There were no zombie cats outside the warehouse, and when Shen Xu walked to the door, he saw a full of zombie cats. At this time, the zombie cat did not have its previous hideous appearance, and curled up on the ground in fear. Like the gray cat in Xiaobao's arms, the gray cat's appearance at this time is no different from when it was besieged before, and it even looks more frightened than before.

Shen Xu saw that the zombie cat had no intention of attacking, so he boldly stepped on the gap between the zombie cats and walked outside.

With Shen Xu taking the lead, the psychological pressure of the people behind has also been reduced a lot.

When he walked in front of Mu Hua, Shen Xu breathed a sigh of relief, how could he not have fear in the face of so many dangerous creatures. It's just that he came over with a hard head and enduring fear, and Shen Xu turned his head to look behind him. I'm afraid of attacking after an instant.,I'm afraid that he must refuse to let him go again.,In case the zombie cat bites him, he'll see it.,If you don't fight back, it's the end of being bitten.,But what about fighting back? Of course, Shen Xu also saw the tiger, the tiger can suppress the zombie cat in a calm state, but what about the fried zombie cat? It's enough to have this experience once in a lifetime.

He Qing looked at Shen Xu sympathetically, Shen Xu's legs were trembling, and it was difficult for him to say it, at least he would rather hide in the space than walk in the zombie cat, Shen Xu's image in He Qing's heart suddenly improved.

Chapter 95: Tiger vs Zombie Cat Leader

"Mi! The zombie cat makes a high-pitched meow.

It turned out that the person who walked at the end saw that there was no danger, and as soon as he relaxed, he accidentally stepped on a zombie cat.

The person who stepped on the zombie cat was also stunned, standing in place and not daring to walk.

Seeing that the zombie cat that was stepped on was about to burst out and hurt people, the tiger roared again, and the zombie cat instantly tightened its tail and curled up on the ground without a sound.