39

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 39

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing hurriedly said: "Domestic violence is not right.

"Can you remember it for a long time if you don't commit domestic violence?"

After the last spanking, He Qing had fully understood that there was no good result in fighting against the angry Mu Hua, and said sincerely: "I know it's wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"I shouldn't have threatened you."

"That's it?" He didn't care about threatening himself, but he shouldn't put himself in danger, thinking about the scene of being besieged, Mu Hua was afraid, what if there was no powerful corn cannon, what if there was no space? Do you die in a pharmaceutical factory with yourself? Mu Hua's heart was full of anger, and he didn't have the consciousness to make a mistake at all.

He Qing broke away from the hand held by Mu Hua, Mu Hua's expression became more serious, He Qing shuddered and hugged Mu Hua's neck and said, "Don't look at me like this, I'm afraid."

The anger in Mu Hua's heart slowly dissipated, hugged He Qing and said: "In the future, be careful not to put yourself in danger, I have my own way to escape, you just need to protect yourself."

"Mu Hua, what will you do if I am in danger?"

"I'll protect you."

"Then so am I, how can I stay out of the situation when you are in danger. I'm a man, and I want to protect you too.

"I don't need your protection, you just need to keep yourself safe."

"Then I don't want your protection."

Mu Hua looked at He Qing coldly and said, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

"I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm telling the truth, I'm a person who has died once, and I'm not afraid to die again. In the last life, I had no ability to protect myself, so I could only hide behind you and watch you fight, do you know how sad I was? It's different now, I have the ability to protect myself, I also want to protect you, I don't want to hide from the side and watch you, I want to stand by your side. He Qing looked at Mu Hua's eyes seriously.

Mu Hua's face softened, "I'm just worried about you."

"I'm a man, you're my lover, I'm the one I want to protect, and I want to protect you in the same mood as you want to protect me."

"I see."

"So you said yes?"

"I'll help me solve this problem." Mu Hua smiled evilly and straightened his waist, and a hard thing pressed against He Qing's waist.

Isn't "When you..." discussing serious issues? How did it turn to the topic of yellow explosion again.

"I couldn't help myself when I came in, okay?"

May I? Can you say no! He Qing said weakly: "Is it good for me to use my hands?" "I haven't done it with a man, and I don't know the specific steps. But I still know a little bit about where to enter, look at Mu Hua's size, I don't have to think about it to know that I am the recipient, but how can that place accommodate such a big thing to enter.

"You know what I want." Only by setting a high goal can we get the best welfare, and Mu Hua will not back down on this issue.

"I, I'm not ready. How about next time? This time with hands.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing's lip flap meaningfully, He Qing swallowed his saliva and thought, Mu Hua shouldn't mean that! It's enough to hold that part in your mouth!

"My patience is limited." Mu Hua stretched out his hand and stroked He Qing's waist, and was ready to rip off He Qing's pants if he didn't agree with him.

"Okay."

Mu Hua turned over and lay on the side and said, "It's up to you."

He Qing glanced at Mu Hua resentfully, does this mean to let yourself do it?

Mu Hua curled the corners of her mouth and looked at He Qing, "I don't mind doing it myself, but if I do it, it's more than that." Mu Hua looked at He Qing's lower body.

He Qing Chrysanthemum immediately started as soon as she was tight...

Afterwards, Mu Hua took He Qing and lay on the bed, He Qing poked Mu Hua's abdominal muscles and said, "Just a cigarette after the errand."

"Oh? Are you sure a cigarette wasn't mine afterwards?

He Qing poked twice and said, "Yours!" Yours! It's all yours!

Mu Hua looked at He Qing with a smile, "Do you want to try it with a real gun?"

He Qing instantly exploded, "It's been twice, you still want to!"

"Guaranteed to your satisfaction, huh?"

He Qing got up and sat on the bed and said, "If you want to try it yourself, I'm going to cultivate."

"We're all in this together." Mu Hua got up and sat cross-legged on the bed and entered the cultivation state.

The two soon entered a state of self-forgetfulness, He Qing's body exuded white light, and Mu Hua's body exuded black light. What the two didn't know was that the two colors of light first occupied one side, then tentatively touched, slowly entwined, and finally intertwined with each other. The effect of this cultivation was good in the past, and the two of them slowly stopped cultivating and opened their eyes at the same time.

Chapter 38: City C Base

Mu Hua said: "I feel a subtle connection with this space.

?! He Qing asked in surprise, "Really?" You try to see if you can pick up something in the space.

Mu Hua thought in his heart, and something appeared in Mu Hua's palm, and He Qing's face turned red and said, "Pervert!" "Take this thing!

Mu Hua smiled and said, "I'm a pervert when I take something?" Isn't it nice if you prepare this thing?

"I'm on the safe side, there are many people who sell their bodies for a bite to eat in the last days, and it's not easy to find condoms when the time comes, so I'm taking precautions."

"So? Do you want to be a woman?

"Of course not, I must be respectful of women, this is for you. I only trust you, what if you keep a woman by your side for the sake of your children? It's not that I'm afraid that you like others, women's scheming is too heavy, in case you meet someone who eats inside and out, it's not good, I'm for your good.

"Shall I thank you, then? Now that we've prepared it, we'll use it together.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter39/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel