98

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 98

Author:silent Label: Modern times

A green vine man was thrown towards the three of them, and He Qing hurriedly condensed a spiritual protective shield around the three of them. Just when He Qing wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, a large piece of vine man threw it in the direction of the three of them.

"Poof, smack!" Vineman shattered and fell to the ground.

"Are you alright?"

He Qing turned his head and smiled: "It's okay, why are you here?"

"I'm not at ease." The person who came was Mu Hua, Mu Hua always felt uneasy when he watched He Qing leave, so he simply chased after him, just seeing the scene in front of him.

The whole green was boiling, the plants were wriggling like living creatures, and Mu Hua stood in front of He Qing and said, "You go back and call someone."

He Qing propped up his spiritual protection in front of Mu Hua and said to Suo Dong and Xiaobao: "You two go and call someone, and I will stay to help Mu Hua."

"Okay." Suo Dong and Xiaobao ran back quickly.

Chapter 69: Mutant Plants

Without waiting for Mu Hua to say anything more, Fujiman attacked again. Mu Hua swung a few knives in a row, and the vine man was like endless, and a few were destroyed and a few were repaired.

He Qing said: "Set fire!" Plants are afraid of fire!

Mu Hua released a flame, and the originally invincible flame did not have a very good effect this time. It only takes a small spark to burn a big tree to the ground, and even zombies are no exception. This time, Mu Hua set off a flame and burned only one vine.

He Qing looked at Fujiman in surprise, he couldn't be clearer about the power of this flame, how could this be? Could it be that this vine man has evolved to the point where water and fire are invulnerable?

At this time, everyone rushed over and quickly joined the battle. The knife slashed at Fujiman without the slightest effect, but was entangled by Fujiman.

Mu Hua just wanted to go over and save people, and more vines appeared beside him.

Shen Xu stood in the middle of Fujiman with a knife and thought, only he was not entangled by Fujiman, why?

Lian Nan shouted loudly: "Why are you still stunned, save us!"

By the way, wood, wood, I'm wood. This Fujiman may have thought of himself as one of his kind. Fujiman didn't roll himself up just now Maybe it's because he didn't attack, but I don't know if Fujiman will deal with him after the attack, but Shen Xu doesn't have the intention of experimenting at the moment, since he regards himself as a kind, then slowly approach it, if it is a plant, it will have rhizomes, and if he finds out his roots, he may be saved.

Shen Xu slowly walked towards the place where Fujiman was rooted, they had all cooperated countless times, and at this time they naturally knew Shen Xu's purpose. Mu Hua said to He Qing: "You go back first, I want to attract Tengman's attention."

"Okay." He Qing stepped back as he said, and only stopped after withdrawing from Fujiman's attack range.

After He Qing left, Mu Hua had no worries, picked up the big knife in his hand and kept cutting down Fujiman, Fujiman's main body was angry, let go of the entangled, and rushed to Mu Hua's side together.