284

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 284

Author:silent Label: Modern times

I don't know where I got the fruit that is good for my body, and Casey is curious. This look saw two people inside a certain mountain, this mountain is very strange, obviously there is a flame inside, but the appearance is completely invisible, and the plants on the mountain are not affected. Even stranger is that in the center of the flame there is a red flower.

Mu Hua said: "This is the treasure we are looking for.

He Qing looked at the surrounding flames and said, "But it's all fire, how can this pass."

"You wait here."

He Qing hurriedly grabbed Mu Hua, "What are you going to do?"

"Pick the flowers, eat the flowers and you will not be afraid of the flames."

He Qing: "Have you eaten?"

Mu Hua shook his head, "Heaven and earth spiritual objects are so easy to get.

He Qing glared, "You dare to go over if you haven't eaten it!"

Mu Hua chuckled: "Are you worried about me?" Have you forgotten my abilities? My flames are much more domineering than normal flames.

I really forgot... I almost thought he was going to die. He Qing waved his hand and said, "Go quickly."

Mu Hua secretly kissed and said, "Kiss of victory."

Before He Qing could react, Mu Hua had already run away.

After the flower was removed, the flame was extinguished, and He Qing asked curiously, "Why is the fire gone?"

Mu Hua touched his nose, "I absorbed it."

He Qing: ...

Casey instantly appeared between the two, looked at the flower in Mu Hua's hand and said, "Give me a taste."

Mu Hua ignored him and walked in front of He Qing, a flower the size of a palm, no smell, warm in the hand.

He Qing asked, "How do you eat this?"

"Eat it straight."

He Qing took a tentative bite, but there was no taste. But for the sake of fireproofing, I still ate it all.

Casey on the side looked at it with a blank eye. "You ignore my !!"

He Qing blinked, "It turned out to be Lord Administrator, why are you here?"

Casey said, "I just said that.

He Qing said insincerely: "I didn't hear it." Well, he admits he's taking revenge on Casey for her concealment. If it had been explained in advance that the time outside the world was different from the time here, there would not have been so many casualties.

Kathy: "You heard that.

Mu Hua said: "If there is nothing to do, we will leave first." After speaking, he pulled He Qing and was about to leave.

Casey said, "Wait a minute.

Mu Hua: "What's the matter?"

Kathy: "Do you still have that fruit from last time?"

He Qing: "It's gone."

There's no sincerity at all, okay, it's still there when you hear it. "I can trade something else for you."

He Qing turned around and said, "We don't need anything."

Temptation, useless. Bullying? Casey doesn't have to try to know it doesn't work. I had to leave sullenly.

He Qing asked, "Are we going too far?" "It's just a single-celled foodie, and it seems a bit cruel not to let him eat good food. There is still a matter of time, He Qing feels that Casey should not have said it on purpose, judging from his big thoughts, it is estimated that he has forgotten.

"It's just a spirit fruit, won't he find it himself if he wants to eat it?"

"That's just as well."

Casey would have yelled if he heard this, no! He can find someone in minutes, and there is no way to do things without life. And Casey really hasn't seen a good thing like a spirit fruit.

As long as people are cultivators, they all know the existence of spiritual objects, but they also know that spiritual objects are difficult to find, and sometimes they are lucky enough to find them and they can't get them without strength. So everything in hand is guarded as a treasure.

Naturally, these things are not absent from the people who have ascended, but it is a pity that the world after the ascension is completely different from what they imagined. In a world full of high-tech, no matter how much aura is sufficient, there will be no heaven and earth spirits, after all, the harmony between heaven and earth has been destroyed. It is impossible to get it again, so those in the hand can be used less, and everyone is hidden and tucked, how can it be taken out and given to others. After all, there is no second one who is so powerful that he is a pervert like Mu Hua.

The first to notice that Casey was in a bad mood was Curtis, who asked, "What's wrong?" "It's rare that this sluggish guy is unhappy too, so Curtis decided to brush up on the Gentleness Value.

Casey said aggrievedly, "They ignored me.

"Who?"

Casey pointed to the small screen.

On the screen are He Qing and Mu Hua. Curtis understood, "Look at what happened after they went back.

Casey reclocks the time, the Merge Man, the War, and then Mu Hua exterminates the Lair of the Merge Man. Casey was amazed and said, "He actually saved the world."

Curtis sighed, "That's not the point, the point is that they've warned you about the danger between it, but you didn't care.

"Is there one?" Casey thought blankly.

Curtis decided not to dwell on the issue, "Let's talk about why you're unhappy, it's rare this time it's not because of the food."

Casey froze.

First Chapter, Previous Chapter, 284/285, Next Chapter, Last Chapter, Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel