108

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 108

Author:silent Label: Modern times

It's a pity that one foot has stepped into the air, and the body leans forward and falls down.

Wu Tian is a wind-based ability, and his speed is a little faster than Feng Xiao, so he ran to the place where the big pit appeared first. Without waiting for Wu Tian to look down, several arm-thick vine men stretched out. Speaking of which, although the attack methods of plants are diverse, there is one thing in common is the vine man, the plant cannot move, it can only rely on the vine man to attack, Wu Tian lifted the knife in his hand and slashed at the vine man, and the other vine man went around behind Wu Tian, and dragged it to the ground on Wu Tiande's waist.

Seeing this, Feng Xiao hurriedly left, the training during this time was very good, so he began to train separately in the form of a team. I didn't expect something to happen on the second day of separation. This time, the mutant plant is obviously stronger than the previous mutant plant, not only can it be a trap, but it is also very fast, and even Wu Tian, who has the wind ability, has not been able to dodge it.

"There are voices." Chu Wei felt uneasy inexplicably.

Ruan Meng said: "It's an illusion, I didn't hear any sound."

"No, there's a voice, I hear it." Chu Wei quickly ran in one direction.

This run met Feng Xiao, although Feng Xiao was surprised that there were strangers here, but the situation was urgent and did not think much about it. "You're a Stranger?"

Chu Wei nodded.

Feng Xiao said: "Great, my companion was attacked by a mutant plant, can you help?"

"Lead the way." I don't know why, Chu Wei felt panicked when he heard Feng Xiao say that his companion was attacked, as if his important things had been damaged.

Feng Xiao led the two of them to run in the direction of the mutant plant.

The collapsed ground has been restored to a trap state.

Feng Xiao said: "This is here, the wisdom of this mutant plant is very high, and in front of it is the trap it camouflages, and it is also more flexible than other mutant plants.

Chu Wei put Ruan Cheng on the ground and said, "I'll take a look."

Feng Xiao hurriedly sweated Chu Wei: "You just go so soon?"

"Or else?"

Chu Wei released a metal knife and poked at the trap, the trap cracked, and a few arm-thick vine men stretched out from it, Chu Wei swung his knife and slashed at the vine man, these vine men were really flexible, Chu Wei's attack did not fall on the vine man, but the vine man dodged again and again. The speed of Teng Man's swing became faster and faster, and Chu Wei had no time to fight back, so he could only passively resist Teng Man's attack.

Feng Xiao knew that he was also adding to the chaos when he helped, so he didn't dare to step forward, and said to the two people next to him: "There are our people in the woods, but I don't know where they are, can you help find someone?" If it's too late, Dr. Beitang, they'll be in danger.

Dr. Beitang? Chu Wei's eyes shrank, and he asked loudly, "You're talking about Northern Tang Yi!"

"Yes, Dr. Beitang was dragged underground."