41

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 41

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The four of them followed the girl into a cubicle, and the girl said, "It's the first inspection, who will start first?"

Yin Ben said: "I'll come first."

"Please come in." Two minutes later, Yin Ben and the girl walked out one after another.

Zhuo Qian said: "Next me."

Yin Ben said unhappily: "I can guarantee that there are no wounds on his body, and check if it can be saved."

Girl: "No, it's going to have to be checked in detail."

Yin Ben was the first to walk in and said, "It's okay, check it."

The girl followed Yin Ben into the cubicle.

He Qing looked at Yin Ben's bad face and asked, "What's wrong?" Is it hard to check?

Yin Ben: "It's not difficult, it's just that you have to take off your clothes."

Mu Hua's face instantly darkened, and he pulled He Qing and walked outside.

He Qing hurriedly said, "Mu Hua, wait." It's just a check, and they're still girls, so it's not you who suffers.

At this time, the girl who was checking happened to come out, and when she heard He Qing's words, her face instantly became ugly: "It's just an inspection!" What the hell are you two trying to do? I'm not afraid of a girl, are you afraid that I'm going to eat you!

Mu Hua snorted coldly and said, "It's okay to look at me, but it's not okay to look at my daughter-in-law."

He Qing shook off Mu Hua's hand and glared at Mu Hua and said, "Who is your daughter-in-law."

He Qing turned around and walked into the cubicle, and the girl also walked in when she saw this. Although I don't like these people very much, I can't help it, the work still has to continue, and I can't let the zombies into the base. Mu Hua pushed the door in with a dark face, and the girl frowned and said, "Go out, only one person can come in at a time."

"I'm not at ease."

He Qing said to Mu Hua soothingly: "You go out first, and I'll be fine right away."

Mu Hua glared at the girl and said, "No, I haven't looked at your body carefully, why should this woman look at it."

The girl stretched out her hand to condense a wind blade and said to Mu Hua: "Go out, don't force me to do it."

Mu Hua waved his hand, and dozens of fireballs floated around him.

He Qing hugged Mu Hua impatiently and said, "If you want to see it back, let you see enough, don't do it here again." Well, put away the fireball.

Mu Hua unwillingly put away the fireball and said to the girl: "I want to guard here."

The girl put away the wind blade and said, "Whatever." "If you really make a move, you are definitely not his opponent, even if you destroy the base here, you won't blame him, after all, the powerful ability is what many forces in the base want to recruit. Although I hate this person very much, I still endure it, and it is not easy to find a job in the last days.