139

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 139

Author:silent Label: Modern times

There are no zombies, let alone zombie cats, and the city is quiet. But the silence touched everyone even more, and the noisy appearance of the pre-apocalyptic world no longer existed, and the streets were full of dusty vehicles. Some were intact, some were bloodstained, and some had shattered glass from their windows. The shops next to the street are also in a mess, and the whole city looks dilapidated.

The tiger didn't feel as much as them, and roared to urge He Qing to act quickly. Compared to here, the tiger prefers to clean up the villa.

He Qing said in a low voice: "Let's start acting."

Everyone dispersed silently, and when I used to watch disaster movies, I didn't feel anything when I saw an empty city, but I didn't know what it was like until I experienced it myself, and it was really uncomfortable.

He Qing's space is known to everyone, so he is not in the mood to move things, and he wanders around looking for useful things.

Compared with the treasure hunt that everyone is looking for, He Qing is much simpler and rude. He Qing and Mu Hua walked into the mall and began to collect plans, and every time the two walked through, the items on them disappeared. Double cultivation has not only improved combat effectiveness, but also the speed of collecting materials has also been accelerated a lot.

While everyone was searching and collecting supplies, a helicopter flew through the sky.

He Qing and Mu Hua didn't pay attention in the mall, and the rest of the people were shopping in the roadside shops, and the plane naturally couldn't hide it from them.

There were six people sitting on the plane, including the pilot, and a man with glasses and a map in his hand, who said, "Here we are, this should be City X."

The pilot asked, "Do you want to land?"

The man next to the man with glasses said, "Landing outside the city."

"The captain is still so strict." The pilot flew the helicopter like outside the city.

"Rigorous?" The man known as the captain sneered and said, "I don't want to fly into the sky with a bunch of zombies like last time.

Pilot: Captain, are you really good at being so vicious?

The pilot did not dare to say this, because the captain not only had a poisonous tongue, but also did not shoot with ordinary ruthlessness.

Wu Tian used the upper hand ability to quickly find He Qing and Mu Hua.

Mu Hua asked, "What's the matter?"

Wu Tian said: "There are helicopters flying by.

Helicopter? Mu Hua's eyes flashed slightly, "Did you land?" "Helicopters are not available to anyone, especially aircraft licenses, which are rarely available to anyone except those who are professionally trained. More than half of this helicopter may belong to the state, but I don't know what the purpose of the country's people is coming.

"Nope."

"Okay, I got it. Go according to the original plan.

"Yes."