171-175

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 171

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"I'm slow to cultivate."

"The foundation is well laid."

The machine spirit looked at He Qing with blank eyes, and He Qing said, "Then I promise you."

The machine spirit said in surprise, "Thank you for forgiving me. "Signing a contract with He Qing is equivalent to staying in the villa, which is equivalent to having delicious food.

He Qing: "You're welcome, if you hadn't saved my life." Nor is it the current situation.

If you don't have space, it will be different from the beginning. No one believes in the coming of the end times, and naturally they do not store food. Mu Hua will probably leave with him like in the previous life, Wei Xue doesn't need to be saved, and the He family doesn't have to go, so he should go back to the villa directly.

It is said that Mu Hua's team members were scattered, and they gathered together after receiving Mu Hua's summoning order. At that time, the villa was definitely not as lively as it is now, maybe there were only two people, myself and Mu Hua.

The words of the two of them must have been very hard, especially since there is no spiritual spring water and no space. I don't have spiritual power, and I don't have magical plants, as for Mu Hua's ability, there should be it, but it definitely won't appear too soon.

He Qing didn't think about it anymore, it was really not easy to have no space, and space still helped him a lot.

The machine spirit said apologetically, "But you also helped me recover."

The admiral said, "Wait, I'm all confused by you, what's going on?"

He Qing and Mu Hua glanced at each other, and Mu Hua said: "Here's the thing, in fact, he is not a real human being, and if he wants to stay in the world, he has to sign a contract with human beings."

Suo Dong said in surprise: "Demon? A legendary demon?

He Qing said: "You think too much, if it is really a demon, I will have infinite power."

The machine spirit said, "I can also give you infinite power.

He Qing: Do you know what it means to avoid suspicion, and to clarify the facts, you have to dismantle the stage?

The admiral suddenly realized: "I see, no wonder it is so much smarter than humans.

In this regard, He Qing just wanted to say that technical issues have nothing to do with race.

After He Qing agreed, the machine spirit couldn't wait to say, "Let's sign the contract quickly."

He Qing asked, "Here?"

"In space." After speaking, He Qing was sucked into the space, and even the machine spirit disappeared.

Mu Hua wanted to go in but was blocked, unhappily releasing the cold air.

After entering the space, the machine spirit took off the hairpin on his head and handed it to He Qing. "The first drop of blood on the hairpin can recognize the Lord."