44

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 44

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua said: "We young people need space, you old man don't make trouble."

The old man laughed twice and said, "Get out of here."

He Qing said respectfully: "Then we will leave."

Mu Hua walked to the door quietly, Zhuo Qian, Yin Ben followed behind Mu Hua. The order in the base is good, there are even stalls, Mu Hua led He Qing to the place where the stall was set up, and He Qing looked at the stall curiously. It turns out that there are also shopping places in the last days, and most of the stalls are filled with food, and a few are placed with clothes, as well as gold and silver hand ornaments.

He Qing just looked at it curiously, and had no intention of buying it. Mu Hua said: "If you like it, I'll buy it for you."

He Qing shook his head and said, "It's useless."

Mu Hua continued to bite He Qing's ear, "Don't you ask me why I didn't ask the old man to help find Xiaobao?"

He Qing smiled slightly and said, "If you don't ask, there must be your reason."

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair movingly and said, "I'll tell you when I get to a safe place."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua in surprise: "Isn't it safe here?"

"Someone is following."

He Qing wanted to turn back, but Mu Hua said, "Don't move, pretend not to know."

He Qing continued to look at the stalls around him, and after turning around for half an hour, Mu Hua said, "It's okay."

He Qing breathed a sigh of relief. "It's finally over."

Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben also walked around from the side and asked, "Let's go."

Mu Hua said: "Go out first."

The four of them walked out of the trading market, and Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben carefully observed the surroundings. After walking for ten minutes, he said, "Found it."

"Hmm."

He Qing followed Mu Hua around blankly, and finally turned to a family building, and stopped when he walked to the third floor. Yin Ben knocked on the door and said, "Deliver food."

The door opened, and when all four of them had entered, it closed quickly.

He Qing looked at the people in the house in surprise.

The five people in the living room said at the same time: "Hello, sister-in-law."

"Hello."

Mu Hua took He Qing and sat on the sofa and said, "How is the situation?"

Shen Xu said: "It's not good, I tried many times but I couldn't see the general."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua blankly, what the hell is going on? Why can't I understand it?

Mu Hua stroked He Qing's palm and said, "I'll explain it to you later."

"Hmm."

"Ignore the old man's side for the time being, the bald head is missing, look for the trace of the bald head and find out the specific situation of the base at the same time."

"Yes."

Mu Hua got up and said, "Then I'll go to rest first, and Qingqing and I are at will." Mu Hua casually pushed open a room and led He Qing in.

The room was small, with only a bed and a table in it. He Qing put the bed into the space and replaced it with his own.

Mu Hua lay on the bed and patted the position next to him.

He Qing was lying next to Mu Hua, Mu Hua hugged He Qing and lay on He Qing's neck and said, "The teacher is imprisoned, and those soldiers are monitoring the teacher."

He Qing reached out and touched Mu Hua's hair and asked, "What do you ask?"

"I don't know the specifics, we'll go out tomorrow to find out the news from the base. Xiaobao's matter may not be found until later.

"It's okay, like you said, Xiaobao will be fine with the protection of a bald head."

"Thank you, thank you for your trust."

"What are you talking about, we are lovers, I don't believe who you believe."

"Hmm."

The two hugged each other and lay quietly on the bed.

When He Qing woke up, it was already evening, the sky outside was slightly dark, and Mu Hua was not in the room. He Qing got out of bed and pushed the door out of the room, the sofa in the living room could not sit all the people, fortunately, everyone was not particular about the end of the world, and the weather was hot, so he directly spread a sofa cushion and sat on the ground.

Seeing He Qing come out and sit on the sofa, Ye got up and said, "Sister-in-law, please sit down, the boss is cooking, and you can eat later."

He Qing was not hypocritical, walked over and sat on the sofa and said, "What's dinner?"

Lian Nan said: "The boss said that he had a good meal to celebrate the reunion.

Qi Chuan swallowed his saliva and added: "There is meat!"

He Qing took out the fruit in the space and said, "Do you want to eat fruit?"

Akatsuki grabbed one first and said, "Thank you, sister-in-law, I haven't eaten fruit for a long time."

He Qing said: "In the future, there will be enough fruit." "The apple kernel thrown into the space has signs of germination, but it grows very slowly, and the last time I entered the space, it was less than a meter high, and it is still possible to eat the fruit within a year.

The smell of food in the kitchen wafted in, everyone looked at the kitchen at the same time, and Mu Hua shouted: "Serve the rice."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter44/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel