95

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 95

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Arrange for well-trained people to patrol, the hardest working people are promoted to captains, reward those who are high-level, and the reward and punishment system rises. After working with the reward, the motivation to train is much more sufficient, and the survivors are no longer depressed and look resigned to their fate. With motivation and momentum, sadness and worry have been washed away a lot, and the current situation is completely different from when Bei Tang Yi left. There were smiles on people's faces, and the lifeless look was gone.

This stability Chu Wei was idle, and he couldn't help but think about Northern Tang Yi when he was free, and he didn't know how Northern Tang Yi was doing.

Beitang Yizheng looked at the bone broth in front of him with a happy face, the bone broth smelled the fragrance as soon as it was boiled, and Beitang Yi was greedy and wanted to lift the lid of the pot and pick up a bite directly, but was stopped by Suo Dong.

Suo Dong looked at Bei Tang Yi with a headache, this is like a doctor, he is completely a gluttonous cat. But thinking about himself, Suo Dong calmed down, he was a shining star before the end of the world, and now he has not become a chef. But this kind of life is also very good, compared to the previous life of intrigue, this kind of life is more in line with your own heart.

W Town, Li Jie has mastered the entire base. Brother, I will defend the base you have built.

At the base of City C, I can't go out to look for supplies because of the heavy snowfall, and the situation inside the base is very poor. The supernatural and the powerful are okay, those who live on the edge of the base are miserable, first of all, the place to live, the people who live in the tents are the first to suffer, not to mention the food, the weather alone can't stand it.

The situation of other bases is not much better, and very few bases are established in cities. There is a small base of less than 100 people. After heavy snowfall, the base in the city still has a slight advantage. The zombies were frozen, and even the movement in the building was a little slower. There are plenty of quilts to use in the mall, and the number of down jackets is very small, but it is not impossible to find.

The base established in a remote place is miserable, the original idea was to stay away from the city, and also away from the zombies in the city, but it turned out that it became difficult to return to the city to collect quilts and cotton clothes.

Countless people at the bottom of the base were frozen by the cold, and falling down in such a season would mean losing their lives. Seeing this, the high-level of the base discharged the supernatural to go out to look for cotton clothes and quilts, the physical fitness of the supernatural is relatively high, ordinary people will be frozen if they stand outside for a few hours, and what has been transformed when the supernatural awakens is not so bad. Some bases began to distribute food regularly, and they couldn't go out, so naturally there was no food, and the base was also ruthless about releasing food. This is also something that has to be done, you can't watch a large number of people die.

Before you know it, it's time for the New Year. The sky cleared for the first time in a long time, which was good news for all the survivors, and the sun meant hope. When the sun rises, no matter how thick the snow is, it will melt one day.