161-165

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 161

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Han Ziming asked curiously, "Do zombies also need to rest?"

Hanzidai shook her head.

Qi Xin: I don't have such a dismantling of the table.

The distribution of the rooms is very simple, one for He Qing and Mu Hua, one for the tiger, one for Han Zidai and Han Ziming, and one for the bald head and Qi Xin.

The first thing He Qing did when he walked into the room was to change the bed and then go into the space to take a shower.

He Qing was dumbfounded when he entered the space, because he was still standing in the room, and the space did not react in the slightest. He Qing tried to take out a piece of clothing again, and it was successful. Re-enter the space and fail!

Mu Hua asked, "What's wrong?" Aren't you going to take a bath?

He Qing said dumbfoundedly: "I can't go in."

Mu Hua tried it and said, "I can't get in either." Stretched out his hand to hug He Qing and said, "It's okay if you can't get in, I will protect you."

"It's not because of this, I'm just too surprised." The space was originally something that appeared suddenly, and even if it really disappeared, it was nothing, just a little unexpected. Since the rebirth, the space has been directly bound to itself, and it's really a bit uncomfortable to not be able to enter.

Mu Hua has seen too many people who are crazy because of power and money, and He Qing's space is stronger than what those people are pursuing, and it is even more difficult to get. Mu Hua couldn't be sure of the truth of what He Qing said, so he could only gently comfort He Qing. "I'm tired of the day, let's go to sleep first, maybe I'll wake up and return to normal."

He Qing nodded, after all, it was useless to be anxious.

Mu Hua breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't think about it.

At this time, earth-shaking changes were taking place in the space, and the machine spirit had regained its previous strength after absorbing the soul of the wood spirit. The machine spirit has been restored, and the space will naturally have to be upgraded. The change in the space this time is not just more irrelevant things like before, but the real unsealing, and the anti-heaven and powerful space will be completely presented in front of He Qing.

However, He Qing can't see it for the time being, and the space in the recovery state is like a system that is being maintained, refusing to allow anyone to enter.

Chapter 114: The Problem of Space

He Qing slept soundly, while Mu Hua struggled all night.

What if He Qing can't figure it out? What if He Qing is as paranoid as those people before and insists on getting back the space! What if you become a dark person because you can't achieve your obsession! How dangerous it is to think about it.

In this way, Mu Hua thought about some messy things all night.

When He Qing woke up, what he saw was Mu Hua with two panda eyes.