201-210

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 201

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua hesitated and said, "I..."

How could the zombies be willing to let Mu Hua get out of the standing circle, and a zombie quickly blocked in front of Mu Hua.

Mu Hua breathed a sigh of relief at this time, so that he could have a reason to stay. Reason told him that he should leave quickly, but the voice in his heart kept tempting him to stay.

An hour passed quickly, and now all the survivors in the base had been evacuated to City X.

The dark clouds in the sky were gathering even more, and there were faint signs of lightning.

He Qing looked at the direction of the suburbs worriedly, why hasn't Mu Hua come back yet! Could it be that something happened and was delayed? He Qing turned around and wanted to go back to the suburbs to have a look.

Shen Xu stood in front of He Qing, "Sister-in-law, where are you going?"

He Qing said: "I'm going to find Mu Hua."

Shen Xu: "No, the boss will definitely not agree to you going to him."

He Qing couldn't help but ask loudly, "Aren't you worried about him?"

Shen Xu: "I'm worried, but you can't leave." The boss will protect himself, and it doesn't make sense for you to be in the past. We've done countless missions with the Boss, and you have to trust the Boss.

He Qing said in a low voice: "It's not that I don't believe him, but this time it's different." "It's a zombie and a thunderstorm, He Qing regretted leaving a little, he thought Mu Hua would catch up soon, but as a result...

"Boom!" A bolt of lightning struck in the direction of the suburbs.

He Qing's heart jumped, pushed Shen Xu away and said, "I want to go back!"

Shen Xu: "No, it's just that the boss has an accident, and it's too late for you to go now."

He Qing was so anxious that he wanted to do something with Shen Xu.

Jiu Fangqi said: "Everything in the world has cause and effect.

He Qing turned around and grabbed Jiu Fangqi's clothes and said, "What do you know?" Hurry up and tell me!

Jiufang Qi patted He Qing's hand away and said, "He is a demon cultivator."

He Qing was stunned, "Demon cultivation? What do you mean?

Jiufangqi: "It's not interesting, you just need to stay here."

He Qing: "But Mu Hua."

He Ye said: "What about cultivating the Dao, what about cultivating demons, there is no difference between demons and immortals. The so-called categorization is nothing more than what others have imposed.

He Qing asked, "You already knew?"

He Ye nodded, there was a familiar aura on that person's body, which was also a reason why he stayed.

He Qing stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyebrows and said, "It's me who is confused, I can reach Mu Hua through the space." "In a hurry, I forgot this convenient method, and I was really confused.